koon139
GDawg

Dinosours were better at film making than dogs are today

koon139

Pro

Dinosaurs were better at film making than dogs are today. If you say otherwise, let us begin.
GDawg

Con

Well, since Dinosaurs did not have technology to film something your argument is automatically flawed.Besides neither species can operate a camera. Well that's my argument, this is a funny debate I just wanted to accept it; vote con.
koon139

Pro

Your previous argument: Yes, because dogs and dinosaurs are stupid and can't operate human technology.[nb 1]

I thank you for accepting this debate.

Argument 1[nb 3]
Though humans were and are far more successful than any other species in filmmaking, I can still gather some sources and statistics to show you that dinosaurs are nearly 100% better than dogs.[nb 2]

To be direct:
In a 2004 poll, the results are as follows, showing the amount of people who believe dinosaurs are better filmmakers than dogs and vice versa.[1][nb 2]

Yes: 188,542,960,852
No: 4

References/sources
[1] no source[nb 2]

Notes
[nb 1] Double sarcasm, though I am not too sure that I was good at it. Hope this didn't ruin anything.
[nb 2] 100% reliable.
[nb 3] Due to this debate's highly confidential information, we are forced to remove any other argument in this debate.
GDawg

Con

Lol, humans are the only animal that knows how to actually make a film. Your statistics are funny, I thank you for that.
koon139

Pro

... I can't do it.
GDawg

Con

Yeah, not every human, but all dogs and dinosaurs can't, but humans can.
koon139

Pro

koon139 forfeited this round.
GDawg

Con

GDawg forfeited this round.
Posted by GDawg 3 years ago
GDawg
Wow, how did I lose? Lol, What the heck was I supposed to say? Its like trying to argue water is not wet, you simply do not need sources because it is a basic fact. I am baffled by the stupidity of the people who voted lol.
Posted by cornwaffles 3 years ago
cornwaffles
*must, not much
Posted by cornwaffles 3 years ago
cornwaffles
Can you please explain what the pro and con side much do to win?

I've never debated online before, but I have a good feeling this is a great way to start!! :D
Posted by Freddy44 3 years ago
Freddy44
I can see that this is gonna be a heated subject!
Posted by Ragnar 3 years ago
Ragnar
Almost made me giggle.