pcgross2000
Trust

Disney Infinity is better than Skylanders

Started: 12/2/2014 Category: Games

pcgross2000

Pro

The rules for this debate is as said below:
1.) Must have a valid source to support your POV
2.) There must be NO cursing, foul language, inappropriate content/behavior, etc.
3.) Must treat opponent like normal, regular people
4.) No opinion is wrong
5.) Don't get upset because of response
6.) Stay cool and have fun
Trust

Con

Are you ready? This is the accept round.
pcgross2000

Pro

First, I would like to say that the technology for both franchises are amazing!!!!!! This was a genius idea!!!!!!! An excellent money-maker for both Disney (Disney Infinity) and Toys For Bob (Skylanders). Although Skylanders is an amazing game that I do love to play, I believe that Disney infinity is better. Lets start with the portal (base).

I am a neat freak myself so I just LOVE the Disney Infinity base because it is so organized!!!!! There are specific spots for the play set and the characters. And it is easy to figure out where to place your characters and play sets on the base. Unlike Skylanders, you can buy "power disks" where you can use them for boosts and vehicles for the different play sets or toy box. And the best part is that you can put the power disks under you character and it will give you the boosts as well as your character, even if they are on the same spot!!!!

What makes Disney Infinity so special is that the characters you can buy are characters that most people know. Many people love these characters and would buy them in a heart-beat. In the first disney infinity, you can get characters like, The Incredibles, Pirates of the Caribbean, Monsters Inc., etc. Disney Infinity 2.0 has The Avengers, Guardians of the Galaxy, Ultimate Spiderman, Big Hero 6, etc. The only character that a lot of people know (since the 90s) in Skylanders is Spyro.

Now I am ready to here the Con side of the argument. Proceed at best.
Trust

Con

Trust forfeited this round.
pcgross2000

Pro

I win!!!!!!!! Disney Infinity is better!!!!!!!!!!
Trust

Con

Trust forfeited this round.
pcgross2000

Pro

Again, I winnnnnnn!!!!!!!!!!!!
Trust

Con

Trust forfeited this round.
pcgross2000

Pro

pcgross2000 forfeited this round.
Trust

Con

Trust forfeited this round.
Posted by TinyConham 2 years ago
TinyConham
Skylanders is way better
Posted by wolf24 2 years ago
wolf24
yea right! how?