TY
RacH3ll3

Disney channel is better then nickelodeon

TY

TY

Pro

The Disney channel is better then the nickelodeon channel because the at people Disney channel digs into the kids head and finds out what they like and they give it to them. they give them great shows and movies that young adults can relate to.
RacH3ll3

Con

Thanks for starting this debate.

you stated." they give great shows that young adults can relate to." Suite life, Hannah Montana, Corey in the house. These are just a few shows on Disney, and unless you are a twin living in a hotel, a secret superstar, or someone who lives in the white house, I am sure that these don't relate to you. However, icarly, nick news, and drake and josh, are some of the shows that people can relate to.

1. On average, Nickelodeon reaches 1.1 million different people each week. 42% of viewers are age 5-12.
http://www.ask.com...

2. Nickelodeon has shows that kids can watch (spongebob, etc.) and older kids can watch (Icarly, etc.)
Disney channel only has shows that older kids can watch, and they don't have any for the school age children 5-12.

These are some of my points, and I cant wait to see what my opponent says. Thank you.
TY

Pro

OK your first statement was good but u failed to mention Disney channel movies that I stated in my argument. I said (they give them great shows and MOVIES that young adults can relate to) now going back to the shows for a minute maybe some young adults can't relate to the Disney channel shows but I will tell you they are very entertaining but hey you never know there might be twins living in a hotel or a superstar hiding her identity trying to live a normal life. but good job on that one.

now on to the movies: now the Disney channel Movies are way better then Nickelodeon movies....as a kid growing up I loved Nickelodeon back then I would say that it was better then Disney, but back then Nick didn't have any movies what so ever. If I wanted 2 go watch a nice movie I would turn to the Disney channel. Now as a young adult I was able to relate to some of the the Disney channel original movies and I know others could to. Disney channel original movies such as (The Cheetah Girls, Brink, The Color Of Friendship,Miracle in Lane 2,Cadet Kelly,Gotta Kick It Up,Right on Track,Eddie's Million Dollar Cook-Off,Full-Court Miracle,High School Musical,Jump In etc)
RacH3ll3

Con

RacH3ll3 forfeited this round.
TY

Pro

I'm still waiting for my opponent's argument on my last statement.
RacH3ll3

Con

okay, sorry for the last round, again, I was in the hospital. Anyways...

yes, you did say they give them great shows and movies that young adults relate to, but in the title, you just simply stated, " Disney channel is better than nickelodeon." That can mean movies, shows, etc.

you stated "as a kid growing up I loved Nickelodeon back then I would say that it was better then Disney, but back then Nick didn't have any movies what so ever." I'm assuming you were a kid from around the time 1996-1998.
some Nickelodeon movies from that time were:
1996- Harriet the spy
1997-Good burger
1998-Rugrats movie
So see, you did have movies to watch.
Even today Nickelodeon makes movies:
2009- Hotel for dogs
2009- Imagine that
These movies relate to people just as much, if not more, than Disney.
http://www.variety.com...

This was a good debate. I thank my opponent and everybody who votes.
Posted by wjmelements 8 years ago
wjmelements
They both s*ck.
Posted by RacH3ll3 8 years ago
RacH3ll3
im sorry for not posting my last round, but i was in the hospital with peritinitis, and i have been in the hospital for a week. i will write my round tomorrow. thanks.
Posted by saamanthagrl 8 years ago
saamanthagrl
When I was little I was all nickelodeon, I mean I still love reruns of Sponge bob, Fairly Odd parents, and Back at the Barnyard, but honestly Disney Channel is much much better especially if your older. Ha, yeah and High School Musical that was a big hit, Jonas Brothers, ect. And Nick is basically copying them with their "Spectacular!" movie. I am all Disney (:
Posted by EmyG 8 years ago
EmyG
Disney Channel has shows for younger kids, middle aged kids, and young adults. If you watch it in the morning, they do have educational shows, such as Little Einsteins. They also entertain. As the day progresses, shows are more toward the older crowd.
Nickelodeon does the same.
It all depends on how you support your case.
Good Luck. I look forward to the next round.
Posted by rougeagent21 8 years ago
rougeagent21
DO IT! lol
Posted by zach12 8 years ago
zach12
oh wow i might just accept this debate...
Vote Placed by mollyboo522 8 years ago
mollyboo522
TYRacH3ll3Tied
Vote Placed by TY 8 years ago
TY
TYRacH3ll3Tied