parrillomsc2014
rochefortmsc2014

Disney: is it the happiest place on earth

rochefortmsc2014
Started: 11/25/2013 Category: Places-Travel

parrillomsc2014

Pro

I do believe that Disney is the happiest place on earth. It can make people so happy weather they are young or old. It can make sick people happy such as me when i had cancer I went to Disney and felt that nothing was wrong and it was the happiest place in the world to be. People come from all over the world to go to this place and to experience so it must be one of the happiest place on earth.
rochefortmsc2014

Con

Although it is a very happy place for CHILDREN, it may not be as happy for parents or guardians. Unfortunately, Disney whether* a family is going to Florida or California, financially it is a hardship. Some families spend years, even decades, saving up for a three day trip to Disney. Sure, the memories made in the parks are incredible. But do memories over ride being secure when it comes to money? I don't think so. Personally, I would rather save money and make memories in the home rather then waste thousands of dollars on one weekend.
parrillomsc2014

Pro

Well as you said in your argument many people spend years saving up too go to this place so why wouldn't it be one of the happiest places on earth if they are saving all this money to go to Disney. Also there are plenty of adults who love and think Disney is the most happiest place on earth. And many people do save up money to go to Disney but isn't the point of saving that money to go to Disney. And some memories can be made at home but to make memories out of Disney can shape a person. And if you ask majority of kids if you think Disney is the happiest place on earth they would say yes just plenty of adults would say the same thing.
rochefortmsc2014

Con

Think of those families who don't have the money to go to Disney.. How sad is that? VERY. It is a sad place because it forces people to spend money that they can use for food or bills just so see a man in a suit and a castle. Don't even get me started on the workers. Think of those in the character suits. They suffer from heat exhaustion and live in constant fear of terrorist attacks while being harassed by small children. How is that joyful? Not to mention, children may not even remember their time in Disney. What a waste of money. Not very happy to me
parrillomsc2014

Pro

parrillomsc2014 forfeited this round.
rochefortmsc2014

Con

rochefortmsc2014 forfeited this round.
Posted by JacobAnderson 3 years ago
JacobAnderson
Undoubtedly, Disney is the happiest place on Earth that I have been to; Disney World more than Disney Land. When I was younger, about 7-9, I would visit my grandparents in California and we would go to all the major amusement parks while there and DL was easily the most fun. Then, at 10, they took us to Disney World which is still the most exciting place that I have been and I remember every day so vividly.
Vote Placed by KingDebater 3 years ago
KingDebater
parrillomsc2014rochefortmsc2014Tied
Reasons for voting decision: I'm a miserable old git so I may be biased here, but Con's arguments convinced me more.