Matt532
missjones

Divorce in General isn't Bad and Homosexuality is Good

Matt532

Matt532

Con

Please accept only if you disagree with me on either both my side of divorce and homosexuality, or if you only disagree with me on homosexuality. I am against both. I am against homosexuality in particular because I don't know about any good coming from it (in regards to what makes homosexuality unique), and so I would like to listen to the other side's view. When I say homosexuality, I mean practicing it and living that sort of lifestyle.

The purpose of this debate is to have a conversation on these particular issues.

Rules (for the voters to look at):

1. Definitions are non-binding, but encouraged (but the meaning in this first post is more-so binding).

2. One side may ask the other about definitions. If the other side fails to give an answer or one that makes any progress, then favor the side asking the question. If the definition-question is frivolous (e.g. define word), then favor the other side. However, the questioner can overcome the frivolous part if the questioner explains clearly enough why he asks if there is a possibility of it being frivolous, or the questioner gives their own guess to the definition (obvious frivolousness on the part of the questioner should favor the other side though).

3. No disparaging (to "regard or represent as being of little worth" (Google Dictionary) ) the other side unless it is used in the context of an argument, and then its use ought to be minimized (The purpose of this is to prevent ranting against the other side; I know that some people are passionate against the Christian God, but I want a more logical, organized debate).

4. I want a more logical, organized debate, so judge the content by how effective the logic is.

5. Excessive emotion (or emotion without developing one's argument, but merely restating it with emotion) shall favor the other side.

6. Rules may be changed if both sides agree, and on which rounds they apply to. The default for which rounds would exclude rules being applied retroactively.
missjones

Pro

Man and woman were never meant to have one partner. Look at the divorce rate these days for fcks sake. Doing both men and women is fun, who cares what people label it ad. They're all cunts anyway. Speaking of cunts btw, i love it. WHat's wrong with one woman eating out another woman, and then sucking cock too? Its not bad, its fun, and exciting, and it quells your desire for a bit, so how is that not good? If you get divorced it means you can have more than one partner, and thus have more fun and enjoyment in life :)

Thanks hon xx
Matt532

Con

You have been reported for your "use of profanities or swear words" and "use of racial, sexual, or religious slurs." I find the use of those emotionally-charged words unnecessary for the debate. I am also offended at your profile picture. This debate is closed.

Anyone who votes will be reported, possibly under violation of "Will not use the Service in any way that violates the terms of this Agreement, or that aids, encourages, or purports to authorize anyone else to violate the terms of this Agreement." If you vote, you ought to read the debate, and therefore ought to be liable here if you vote.
missjones

Pro

missjones forfeited this round.
Matt532

Con

Speeding up process.
missjones

Pro

missjones forfeited this round.
Matt532

Con

Continued.
missjones

Pro

missjones forfeited this round.
missjones

Pro

Okay, I will extend. I'll extend my dildo into your anus, you weak little cunt. Prepare to get raped.
The only reason you're against homosexuals is because you're a closet one yourself. Why else would you be releasing your insecurities like a child in a desperate attempt for attention. It also explains why you are "offended" at my profile picture. Does it remind you too much of mommy when she used to come home from work? (I'm saying your mom is whore btw, if you didn't pick that up, you unlearned uphill gardener.) I guess one of her clients was a little too lax with the protection, thus resulting in you. The old coat hanger abortion trick didn't work as well for her as she'd hoped, its seems. But she must have gotten far enough to at least do some damage. That's clearly evident in this miscarriage of an argument. And, speaking of miscarriages, I'm betting your mom has one or two more tales to tell.

Adios you cunt. Hopefully next time someone ventures down into your basement they'll find you at the end of a rope, instead of at a computer screen. That result is much less harmful to us all.
Posted by YaHey 1 year ago
YaHey
For what? I blurred out the cuss, and it's a quote. Or is the man with the all mighty God in his corner unable to handle elementary level euphemisms? Who has a debate about homosexuality but can't have a light convo about gay sex?
Posted by Matt532 1 year ago
Matt532
Reported.
Posted by YaHey 1 year ago
YaHey
Ah, but you see, to quote the popular internet meme, "why you always lying, why you always lying, mmmm oh my god, stop f*cking lying", which proves, without a doubt, that you are lying. I mean, this guy has infinitely more wisdom than Jesus just based on the fact that the man who made that song actually exists.

But like, real talk here. There's like a 90% chance that the fictional character of Jesus is gay. Like, a thirty year old man who has his own cult of devout, worshiping men in their 20s? Somebody got tapped, is all I'm saying (probably Jesus. He seems like a "hole-ier than thou" type of bottom).
Posted by Matt532 1 year ago
Matt532
Well, since you talk on Jesus, I would like to bring up one of His quotes: "Truly I say to you, unless you convert and become like children, you will not enter the kingdom of heaven." (Matt 18:3, translation from http://biblehub.com...). How nice of you to complement me here! I must admit that I enjoy my Catholic religion and I am currently unaware of an unresolved issue with my religion per se.

Oddly enough, I just realized that Matt 5:32 deals with divorce. It's a funny accident that I realized that in giving a comment to a debate about divorce.
Posted by YaHey 1 year ago
YaHey
What slur did they use? And how is their profile picture bad? Jesus Christ man you're a child.
Posted by MizzEnigma 1 year ago
MizzEnigma
Oh, jeez.
Posted by Lee001 1 year ago
Lee001
Lol. I love Pro already.
Posted by YaHey 1 year ago
YaHey
What do you mean by 'good'?
Vote Placed by logical-master123 1 year ago
logical-master123
Matt532missjonesTied
Reasons for voting decision: Pro swore and ff many times.
Vote Placed by dsjpk5 1 year ago
dsjpk5
Matt532missjonesTied
Reasons for voting decision: Pro ff many times, so conduct to Con.