Do Black Lives Matter?

tenyoung17 has forfeited round #2.
Updated: 1 month ago Status: Debating Period

Everyone knows about all the racial police brutality, about the shootings and the deaths of many African-Americans in the United States...but how do you really feel? Do you care, not care, hate it the issue, think it's stupid/pointless, share your views.

Recently, people have been placing tape on their mouths, called Silent Protesting. Join.

Let me preface this by stating, I do not think that the lives of black people in America or anywhere do not matter. However, I do think that the current methods being used by their communities and the Black Lives Matter movement are foolish and irresponsible and harming more than helping their cause and their communities.

That said, being as my opponent didn't pose an argument in his first post I will cede to him for the first round.