really12
srinivas127

Do Ghosts exist

really12

Pro

I am a believer in Ghosts and Paranormal Phenomena, however, my belief does not confirm their existence as it is merely my belief/opinion but I will initiate this debate with hopes that someone will accept it.
srinivas127

Con

There is no such phenomena as ghost .It is said that after death people souls are ferried from one place to another and the souls which get struck in the earth wander the places where they used to live but no it are thought of the dead persons family members who were deeply connected to him or u can call them hallucination so there is no such ferry or wandering souls its always the brain which messes with us
really12

Pro

There is that belief that people go to either heaven or he'll depending on the life they lived. However, it is also a consensus that limbo exists, which is where you remained trapped amongst the living.

In accordance to paranormal researchers, it is possible to capture a ghost on camera, all you need is a flash camera and humid temperature to capture them without them manifesting themselves.

Under that analogy, I have acquired the liberty to cite some ghost images with background information provided:

Newby Church Spectre:
A spectre captured by a reverend in church in England, 1963. This has been a controversial image as it has been deemed as being "to good to be true". However, the camera used to capture this image was a Polaroid, ruling out Photoshop as a possiblity for potential falsity. Further, double exposure was dismissed as the proportion of the alter in contrast to the spectre would make it nine feet tall and it is practically impossible to find someone willing enough to comply with the alleged fabrication of such an irrefutable image.

http://media.mlive.com...

Link above to image for your scrutiny and rebuttal.

I will post further links to images and content appropriate to this debate as it progresses. Good luck with your rebuttal.
srinivas127

Con

srinivas127 forfeited this round.
really12

Pro

My opponent has forfeited this round, therefore, I will not post further rebuttal in this round as there is currently nothing to counter. Hopefully, my opponent will post some rebuttal for me to counter.
srinivas127

Con

srinivas127 forfeited this round.
really12

Pro

Standing by
srinivas127

Con

srinivas127 forfeited this round.
really12

Pro

really12 forfeited this round.
srinivas127

Con

srinivas127 forfeited this round.