slave123
Jiren15

Do Jinn, Churail, and Bhoot exist?

slave123

slave123

Pro

I begin in the name of Allah swat the most gracious and most merciful ameen,

Jinn:

Jinn are creatures mentioned in the Quran who are made out of fire, and are invisible, and can shapeshift into animals and humans, they usually asume the form of a black dog, or black cat, or a snake,

they also have the power to possess people.

Churail:

Churails are ghosts of women who are about to give child birth, they are witch like creatures with pig like faces, sharp fangs and sharp claws, big bellies, long hair, and feet facing backwards,

in Pakistan there is a simillar creature called Pichal Peri,

Bhoot:

A bhoot is a ghost basically, it's foot also face backwards, and they assume the form of humans and animals,

Scientific explanation:

We can only see a small portion of the electromagnetic spectrum,

The Electromagnetic spectrum makes up only a small portion of the matter and energy content of the universe, most of the universe is made up of dark matter and dark energy,

The Quran says the Jinn are made out of a smokeless fire,

this could be a form of energy,

we know energy and matter are interchangeble, so that is probably how Jinn shapeshift, ameen,

Proof,

!. The Quran

The Quran mentions Jinn, and since no one can mimic the Quran it is the Word of God, therefore it is right about Jinn,

2. TV shows,

https://www.youtube.com...

https://www.youtube.com...

https://www.youtube.com...

https://www.youtube.com...

https://www.youtube.com...

In the above shows, they capture EMF readings, and pictures, and things through rock at them,

and people get possessed by Jinn in the other videos, proving these paranormal beings are real ameen

Jiren15

Con

Factual, logical, scientific evidence does not exist with regard to these creatures. It seems as though these creatures are a figment of ones imagination.

When an individual makes a claim, he or she must apply logic one in order to establish whether their claims are supported by reasonable, logical, certain proof that can allow the person to conclude, based on the abovementioned that the claim is in fact true.

If evidence is vague its seems logical to be of no opinion with regard to the matter. In other words remain neutral.

However, I do not have any logical evidence to support that these creatures do exist, now when there is no evidence for their existence, nor is there evidence for their non-existence, should one still remain neutral... Or does this grant the application of intuition which allows the individual to conclude, mentally, that the specific thing does not exist. For example, if I were required to disprove their existence it only seems fair that your are required to disprove according to the same criteria every thing which you think does not exist. Unicorns? Elves? Santa?

I do not think the Quran may be used in order to prove the existence of creatures which it mentions, or even God. The fact that a book, written by man is believed by many people, does not make the book a fact, its simply means it is popular, trusted, believed, and respected. It does not give the book credit in terms of the application of logic. Nor does it mean the book can or should be used to support claims made, on the basis that the facts of the book are true.
slave123

Pro

!. Con did not consider any of my evidence, from the videos I presented,

the creatures are real,

we have,

1. pictures,

2. strange EMF readings

3. Rocks being thrown at people,

4. and people being possessed by Jinn,

so they do exist,

Con did not even mention the above evidence,

"Factual, logical, scientific evidence does not exist with regard to these creatures. It seems as though these creatures are a figment of ones imagination."

wrong I demonstrated lots of evidence,

tell me Con did you watch Khauff, just see how much evidence they collected,

tell me why do Strange EMF readings happen in haunted locations in Pakistan, where there is pretty much no electricity?

They are not imaginary they are real,

Jinn are real,

and they disguise themselves as Churail and Bhoot, ameen

"If evidence is vague its seems logical to be of no opinion with regard to the matter. In other words remain neutral."

Did you even look at my evidence, did you watch all the Youtube videos?

tell me what were those white shadows they captured on film?

"However, I do not have any logical evidence to support that these creatures do exist, now when there is no evidence for their existence, nor is there evidence for their non-existence, should one still remain neutral... Or does this grant the application of intuition which allows the individual to conclude, mentally, that the specific thing does not exist. For example, if I were required to disprove their existence it only seems fair that your are required to disprove according to the same criteria every thing which you think does not exist. Unicorns? Elves? Santa?"

Santa, Unicorns, and Elves are also real,

they are Jinn in disguise,

but the paranormal beings I mentioned, the Jinn are real,

we have pictures of them,

we have their EMF readings,

we have people possessed by them,

so they are real,

and they can disguise themselves as any paranormal being ameen,

"I do not think the Quran may be used in order to prove the existence of creatures which it mentions, or even God. The fact that a book, written by man is believed by many people, does not make the book a fact, its simply means it is popular, trusted, believed, and respected. It does not give the book credit in terms of the application of logic. Nor does it mean the book can or should be used to support claims made, on the basis that the facts of the book are true."

You keep talking about "logic"

how do you account for the laws of logic?

God has to be real,

if there is no God,

there would be no universe, no laws of logic, thus no argument which you are making,

the fact you appeal to logic proves God exists,

and the Quran is filled with scientific miracles,

http://www.miraclesofthequran.com...

tell me how did the Quran mention the Big Bang 1400 years ago?

It can't be from man, it must be from God,

and since God mentions Jinn in the Quran, they must exist ameen,

so in conclusion,

Con did not even address the evidence shown on Youtube, on shows such as Khauff:

1. The photographic evidence of white shadows,

2. The EVPs

3. The strange EMF readins,

4. Rocks being thrown at the crew,

5. and people being possessed by Jinn and the Quran being their only cure ameen,

All these prove Jinn exist,

Con ignored the evidence, and claimed there is none,

and made a false equivalence to Santa Claus,

Con assumes Santa and elves and unicorns don't exist,

when they do, ameen,

they are also Jinn in disguise

just look at it,

Santa is Satan, it has the same letters, ameen

so in short Con was wrong, and Jinn are real, and they are responsible for all paranormal beings ameen
Jiren15

Con

Jiren15 forfeited this round.
Posted by slave123 1 year ago
slave123
why do atheists cheat so much?
Posted by slave123 1 year ago
slave123
atheists are boring people, they will never vote for me even though I won, they don't believe in anything cool and which is real, such as God and monsters,

it is so sad,

God is cool and He is nice,

Monsters are cool, and are awesome creatures,

but atheists choose to only believe in matter and sin,

they have no lives and are boring,

I feel sad and sorry for atheists,

I will never understand atheists or atheism ameen
Posted by slave123 1 year ago
slave123
They are not all evil, there are good Muslim Jinn, I never said they were all evil
Posted by Furyan5 1 year ago
Furyan5
Lol you make them sound evil. Surely Alla. Saws controls everything. Jin are merely tools
Posted by slave123 1 year ago
slave123
and by the way the Prophet saw talked about Jinn and devils, and said they urinate in people ears and a lot of other facts about them, so it is no harm in debating them,

also this is a nice debate you have to admit and original,

and it will interest people who are into the paranormal inshallah ameen
Posted by slave123 1 year ago
slave123

Posted by slave123 1 year ago
slave123
JazakAllah brother, I just wanted to do this debate for a long time, and those pictures are just for decoration,

please do not judge me,

I am doing this debate for fun and share and gain knowledge, ameen
Posted by AllahoAkbar 1 year ago
AllahoAkbar
I hope you are not here to Joke brother, where did you get those pictures of the creatures in your debate? are you sure that is how they look like?
Also do you think this is the best way to approach non muslims? how did the Prophet (pbuh) abroch the non believers? with Jinns and Ghosts? or with Logic and reason?
Salam alikom.
Posted by slave123 1 year ago
slave123
walaykum Assalam it is my view they are Jinn in disguise
Posted by Burls 1 year ago
Burls
Salaam; I cannot find evidence of Churail in the Holy Book, therefore to the devout Muslim they are a product of the imagination and do not exist, I guess.
Vote Placed by Midnight1131 1 year ago
Midnight1131
slave123Jiren15Tied