TheRealDon
randomman22

Do Penguins Speak Spanish

randomman22
Started: 4/14/2016 Category: Fashion

TheRealDon

Pro

The Real Don Challenges you to a D-D-Da-Da-Da-DUAL
randomman22

Con

I accept Don. Prepare to get Rekt on a molecular level.
TheRealDon

Pro

After some studying at the University of Phoenix I concluded that penguins do in fact speak Spanish. You see when the penguins speak, the decibals are too low to hear them speak, but after using a certain tool which amplifies the penguins speech you could clearly hear them speaking Spanish.
randomman22

Con

I disagree. After a new study conducted yesterday at Cornell University, a leading animal studies college, has concluded that penguins, in fact do not speak Spanish. Penguins simply speak the language of their ancient Roman ancestors. They speak Latin. Not just any form of Latin though. Penguilatin. Penguilatin is the language of the penguins. Penguins that speak this language are generally the puffin and the emperor. The other penguins speak regular, boring Latin. Penguilatin is spoken at such high decibel levels that it merely sounds like unintelligible screaming.

I will now add a Haiku I have made about Penguilatin

Penguilatin yes
Penguilatin says the bird
But he cannot fly
TheRealDon

Pro

m8 ill punch you with a potato m8 uwot u wot m8. A new study was done that proves that all penguins speak spanish. Their studies have shown that penguins can speak up to 2 different languages, but their main language is Spanish and as part of their school curriculum.
Stoupid
randomman22

Con

Fight me rn m8. I've washed my car with smaller scrubs than you. Penguins speak penguilatin. No doubt about it. Vote con.
TheRealDon

Pro

no no no i clean
randomman22

Con

You're darn right you clean. Clean yourself up off the floor after I crush you with my Penguilatin Haiku.

Rakaka RAKA
SKRAAWK ROKORO RAKAKA
RAKAKA RAKA
TheRealDon

Pro

That statement was purely made up on spot. You are losing and you relies that so you make stuff up because you are desperate. Look it up studies have shown that all penguins do in fact speak Spanish, but some do speak other languages, but their most used language is Spanish.
randomman22

Con

There have been other studies showing that penguins speak Penguilatin. That Haiku was also quoted from a poetic Japanese penguin. Thank you and vote con.
Posted by mwilliams1014 10 months ago
mwilliams1014
Soy un ping"ino. Yo hablo espa"ol.
Vote Placed by 42lifeuniverseverything 10 months ago
42lifeuniverseverything
TheRealDonrandomman22Tied
Reasons for voting decision: Honestly all I am going to say is that my disappointment Pro in you not citing your study is sad. I don't want to look up Penguins speaking Spanish but you just might make my lazy fingers do it. Con, your haiku............ was the most......... brilliant thing the universe has seen. WOW. Con wins because of the Haiku. But also, the devolving of language in the third round by Pro is what lost the round. Should a kept it real m8 u wot? See, it makes no sense. Oh and Pro, you were desperate waaaaaaay before Con was. You got desperate in the third round, while Con gave up creative thinking in the 4th round because he knew he had won.