really12
CodyNiskanen

Do Tornadoes really exist

Started: 5/7/2015 Category: Funny

really12

Con

I have seen some convincing online material that indisputably proves that Tornadoes don't exist. Anyone willing to accept this debate is more than welcome to do so. Furthermore, I will not post the online material links in the first round as I currently do not have an opponent, however, in the second round I will do exactly that.
CodyNiskanen

Pro

I believe that tornado's do exist. For someone to say that these violent storms do not exist is extremely stupid when we have the facts right in front of us. What happened to Oklahoma City in 2012, was that the result of a tornado or something else? Further more, why would you doubt that these violent wind storms exist when we have the proof right in front of our noses? Good luck in this debate, it's going to take a lot of evidence to prove that tornado's don't exist.
really12

Con

Thank you for accepting the challenge of this debate.

First and foremost, the alleged 1999 Oklahoma Tornado was in fact a government cover-up as the damage and death toll was inconceivable by any natural disaster. I would post links but the websites are unusually being censored and the uploaders mysteriously vanishing.

Fake image of a Tornado:

http://fc09.deviantart.net...

Here is a link to an image of alleged "Tornado Damage"

http://media.mlive.com...

In the image in the above link, it is obvious that the damage was just put there by people.

This is my first rebuttal, I will now await my opponent's response.
CodyNiskanen

Pro

CodyNiskanen forfeited this round.
really12

Con

Since my opponent hasn't posted any rebuttal, I will also say that they're statement on 2012 Oklahoma Tornado was also the same falsified scenario as the 1999 tornado I mentioned in the previous rebuttal.

There go, I am currently standing by for my opponent's final rebuttal.
CodyNiskanen

Pro

I am not talking about the alleged 1999 tornado, I was talking about the 2012 tornado. After reading all of your comments on how all tornado pics were fakes, I believe you either insane or are really stupid. 1 of your images is a pic of a freaking Guinea pig. If you look at the 1999 tornado outbreak, you would see that the damage costed roughly over 4 billion dollars in U.S. money. Another thing, when looking at the pictures how can you tell they are fake? 1 more thing, go to WWW.Weather.com and take a look at the tornado pics.
Posted by really12 2 years ago
really12
Or maybe its a conspiracy theory within a conspiracy theory?
Posted by Vaarka 2 years ago
Vaarka
Dang...
Posted by really12 2 years ago
really12
Are theories conspiracy theories?
Posted by Vaarka 2 years ago
Vaarka
It is above conspiracy and is just a theory
Posted by really12 2 years ago
really12
Or is the soap dispenser in on the conspiracy, or is it the conspiracy?
Posted by Vaarka 2 years ago
Vaarka
We must consult the soap dispenser
Posted by really12 2 years ago
really12
Now that's some convincing material. Unless, of course, it is another conspiracy theory like my link :P
Posted by Vaarka 2 years ago
Vaarka
What guinea pig link? That was a picture of a fake tornado.

Here are a bunch of other pictures of obviously fake tornadoes that I found online.
http://www.spoon-tamago.com...
Posted by really12 2 years ago
really12
I definitely used reliable sources when I posted that guinea pig link :P
Posted by really12 2 years ago
really12
You have been deluded all this time :P