catlover13
Tryparatest

Do animals have the same rights as humans?

Updated: 2 weeks ago Status: Post Voting Period

catlover13

Pro

Can you imagine being beaten and eaten or being abandoned and left to die, well this is what happens to animals and yea, there are people that treat there pets as Gods and give them whatever they want and yes we do praise some animals as being heroes, but in some countries they beat the animals and eat them them and believe that they were put on this earth to die and suffer, well this is wrong. I believe that animals should have the same rights as humans.
Tryparatest

Con

No, animals do not have the same rights as humans do. The right to life. Some human rights are:
The right to liberty and freedom.
The right to the pursuit of happiness.
The right to live your life free of discrimination.
The right to control what happens to your own body and to make medical decisions for yourself.
Animals do not have liberty and freedom, because they are hunted down by homo sapiens.
Animals do, have the right to pursuit happiness, but most don't.
Animals do not have the right to live their life free of discrimination, because the predators hunt prey.
They also don't have the right to control what happens to their own body and to make medical decisions for themselves, because animals die of sickness and aren't cured.
catlover13

Pro

Tryparatest

Con

As I said in the other argument, animals do not have the right to life. Any person or animal or thing, can come along and kill an animal, and the animal will not be able to protect itself. A hunter could kill an animal on hunting season, or a poacher when it is not hunting season. Any type of predator can come along, and also kill an animal. Then any type of natural occurrences like disease and strong weather can come along an kill an animal to. The animal will have some defense, but it would not be able to save itself from these occurrences.
catlover13

Pro

(Sorry on round 2 I did not know what I was doing)
Animals are put on this earth to be a companion to man, treating them like they're crap and mean nothing to you is wrong they deserve to be treated like are best freind ;) not to be abused and forgotten
Tryparatest

Con

I did not say I did not love animals, I am just arguing that they do not have the same rights as humans. Animals do deserve to be treated as equals, but sadly they are not. As a fact, animals do not have the same rights as humans do, but they do have some rights, and are protected by the law.
Posted by TheBenC 2 weeks ago
TheBenC
OK This is a troll post, right?
Posted by TheBenC 2 weeks ago
TheBenC
When a lion eats a gazelle we should put it on trial for murder!