Joshua_SWA
SavagePancakez

Do bees bust a nut

Started: 3/2/2018 Category: Arts

Joshua_SWA

Pro

I believe that bees bust some fat nuts. I saw this from the bee movie and these bees like some human women. So i was like DAMN HE BE BUST SOME FAT NUTS IF YOU WANT TO BE WITH THAT BITCH. Prove me wrong
SavagePancakez

Con

I just love your logical argument, no bees do not bust nuts that is what squirrels do. Bees are too small to bust nuts and do not have the mass. If you are talking about genitals which I presume you are they still cannot "bust their nuts" bee reproduction does not involve breaking genitals as in all living organisms.
Joshua_SWA

Pro

BEES BUST SUM FAT NUTS. IN THE BEE MOVIE THE BEE FUCKS A WOMAN AND HE MUST BEE BUSTING FAT NUTS TO GET WIT HER. prove me wrong bro...
SavagePancakez

Con

I have watched the entire bee movie multiple times and they do not engage in any reproductive activities.
Joshua_SWA

Pro

1. You're a god if you can watch the bee movie multiple times.
2. I never said it had to BEE in the movie.
3.IF THEY GONNA HAVE BEE IN THE BED HE BETTER BEE BUSTING SUM FAT NUTS OR THEN THE THOT GONNA LEAVE HIM
SavagePancakez

Con

Honestly, I hope you aren't serious please stop trolling.
Joshua_SWA

Pro

ITS IN THE ARTS SECTION TALKING ABOUT BEES BUSTING NUTS. WHAT DO YOU THINK ITS GONNA BEE.This is a serious matter
SavagePancakez

Con

You're literally not funny.
Joshua_SWA

Pro

Dont Mess With Me,I GOT THE POWER OF GOD AND ANIME ON MY SIDE AAHHHHHHHHHHH. B E E G O N E T H O T.
SavagePancakez

Con

U need help
Posted by Joshua_SWA 6 months ago
Joshua_SWA
i fucked up in my grammer...
Posted by MagicAintReal 6 months ago
MagicAintReal
It better be a fat nut that they bust, because male bees die right when they bust a nut.