cagystorm
Squirrelnuts57

Do humans have hands?

cagystorm

cagystorm

Con

Humans obviously don't have hands.
Squirrelnuts57

Pro

Humans definitely have hands. I am using my hands to type on the keyboard that lies in front of me. If you didn't have hands, I'd assume you couldn't type. Unless you used your toes, or tounge or nose, or uh, something that doesn't need to be added. You could do all of these, but it would be much harder. Also your profile picture looks like a human, and you speak perfect english, so you couldn't be an alien or an animal. In conclusion to my first argument, you wouldn't be on this site, typing, if you didn't have hands.
cagystorm

Con

I apologize, but how do I know that you are a human? and if you are a human than maybe you might have a mental disease where you are clearly hallucinating!!! If you aren't hallucinating then you may just as well be lying and you are typing this with certain other unmentioned body parts... or you may have a mutation that gives you hand like objects. hmmm very strange. since I don't have hands I result to typing with toes.
Squirrelnuts57

Pro

I definately have hands, or else I couldn't facepalm, as I did in this photo. Here you can see that I hold my face in my palm, which in located on, my hand. In case the photo doesn't show up, click this link. http://www.debate.org...

cagystorm

Con

That's adorable!!!! However that doesn't at all prove it's you!!! It could be some other random child you took off the streets!! You mean kidnapper!!! Even if that is you (which I doubt it) it doesn't tell me that that being I am viewing is a human. Another thing is, How do you know that I don't have hallucinations as well? I might see a hand in that picture, and you might see a hand in the picture, but the truth is you don't have hands!!!! The only way you would have hands is if you grew a pair...
Squirrelnuts57

Pro

Here is a link to a photo of the human body. http://www.debate.org...

In the picture you clearly see that there are two small masses at the end of the arms, with five tiny limbs at the end of the small masses. The five tiny limbs are called fingers, and they are connected to the palm. These together, form the hand, the most useful tool on the human body. How do you respond so fast without fingers? Everyone knows that toes have a harder time responding correctly, and can't move very well at the joints. Typing would take a while with toes, and you have been responding very fast.
cagystorm

Con

If you practice typing with your toes than you can get very fast!!! Your toes can evolve to allow you to survive!!!
Your picture is no proof whatsoever. It shows "something" with objects at the end of the arms. Proof to me those are hands and that you are not just hallucinating them!! as I may be also. Your arguments don't support your theories, therefore your theories must be flawed. Also not to mention that thing in the picture might be some"thing" else and not at all what you say it is.
Squirrelnuts57

Pro

Squirrelnuts57 forfeited this round.
cagystorm

Con

Opponet has forfeited. Probably scared.
Squirrelnuts57

Pro

I apologize for forfeiting. I was not on DDO for a few days because i was spending time with my dad. I honestly don't know how to prove you wrong, but humans have hands.
Posted by m8 2 years ago
m8
I always thought something was fundamentally wrong with the universe...
Posted by Eli01 2 years ago
Eli01
Obvious answer...
Posted by The-Voice-of-Truth 2 years ago
The-Voice-of-Truth
Yu ar zo rigt... m typn thus wiht m tos.
Vote Placed by Ragnar 2 years ago
Ragnar
cagystormSquirrelnuts57Tied
Reasons for voting decision: R2 photo is just "The photo for which you are looking does not exist or Squirrelnuts57 has made it private." meaning I saw no hand in said picture, that was supposed to contain hands. ... Anyway not a bad troll debate, not too many laughs, but entertaining none-the-less. No free win for taking an obvious troll debate seriously, but it seemed the instigator used the possibility that we don't have hands rather than trying to prove it... Leaving arguments a tie, however conduct for forfeited round.