ZacharyHamm
Way2CheesE

Do kids get too much homework?

ZacharyHamm

Con

I think that our teachers give us too much homework.
Way2CheesE

Pro

However, homework is a great review for tomorrow, and it gives more things to do, instead of sitting all day and watching movies on Netflix.
ZacharyHamm

Con

How about having 4-5 hours of homework every night instead of having fun every night.
Way2CheesE

Pro

It actually depends which grade you're in. For example, 1st graders are still growing up and need to enjoy their childhoods. Teens, on the other side, need to get more homework, as they are getting lazier by the minute and they're developing more slowly.
ZacharyHamm

Con

ZacharyHamm forfeited this round.
Way2CheesE

Pro

Way2CheesE forfeited this round.
ZacharyHamm

Con

I personally think that kids should have to ask for homework instead of just being given homework. Oh and sorry for forfeiting yesterday I went to Oklahoma For half of the day and I didn't get any wi-fi at all so I couldn't post my argument.
Way2CheesE

Pro

Way2CheesE forfeited this round.
ZacharyHamm

Con

ZacharyHamm forfeited this round.
Way2CheesE

Pro

Well, I was on a tennis tournament in Antalya for 4 days :P
Posted by flet107 2 years ago
flet107
I will say that working 4 days a week, being in two AP classes and having school has been a great challenge. Homework however is I believe an integral part of school stud and learning process. Yes it may be annoying and time consuming however if you do just go home and zone out on Netflix there is no assurance that you understand the concepts in class. Do schools give to much homework possibly maybe the objective can be accomplished with smaller amounts however we still have to be sure that we understand all of the concepts taught to us in class and I feel that one of the best ways to do this sis through the utilization of homework.
Posted by Bubbagump282 2 years ago
Bubbagump282
Don't whine about having no time to yourself. Wait until you have to juggle school, a job, band/band management and etc until you start whining to anyone. You have it easy.
Vote Placed by Bubbagump282 2 years ago
Bubbagump282
ZacharyHammWay2CheesETied
Reasons for voting decision: Neither of them provided any actual evidence, and there was mutual forfeiture.