DrClutchMcSwagDaddy
Logan44

Do not let your kids play team fortress 2

Argument Due
We are waiting for DrClutchMcSwagDaddy to post argument for round #2. If you are DrClutchMcSwagDaddy, login to see your options.
Updated: 2 days ago Status: Debating Period

DrClutchMcSwagDaddy

Pro

hi all

as grateful as i am i am here to tell you all to ban team fortress 2 (abbreviated as TF2) for the following reasons

i discovered about it this weekend when my 10 year old son charlie brought home his friend and they were playing on his friend's laptop a game where it's nothing but killing, bad words, god bashing, anti-american propaganda, and worst of all HOMOSEXUALITY

there is blantent homosexuality (when the doctor heals his patients they all say things like "i love this doctor" or "get behind me doctor!")

they made a character that looks like a soldier and he talks about god's world being his ("this is my world, you are not welcome in my world!") when i heard this i was MORBIDLY SHOCKED and appalled and ashamed of my son and he knew it

i was wondering why my son was getting into fights and after i saw this i banned him from ever seeing his friends

if you see your child playing this, tell them to uninstall it and watch him do it!!!

hope this helps parents out so your child doesn't stray far from god!
Logan44

Con

Hello, I am honestly shocked that of all the things you would have a grievance about in Team Fortress 2 it would be that but hey who am I too judge.

Anyway first off if you have a problem with your child playing the game you or someone else must have gotten it for him in the first place. This game is rated by "M PEGi for 16+". This game should have never have been gotten for your child in the first lace and you or the person you who got it for them is too blame. Not the actual game.

You see if you do not like the language that is used in this game then you should realize your self there is a reason the game is rated this way and try and return or simply keep your child from playing it.

Now I believe one of your big grievances is that it says things wrong about your religion and "God" The Internet is a free place of criticism and it cannot adjust to ones religion otherwise it would simply just be censoring things to appeal to a religion which I hope we both can agree is wrong. Now sure you do not like the language but I believe this is more of a matter of misinterpretation rather then an actual problem. You see the language you described is not blatantly directed at your grievances. Now of course there is a possibility it actually was.

But, in conclusion if a company really wanted to slander a religion which nearly half the world worships it would loose so much money. They could be anti western anti Christian Muslims and they would still rather make millions of dollars than make a point. Also, saying that they would is idiotic and no person serious about business would even do that.
Posted by vi_spex 19 hours ago
vi_spex
christianity..
Posted by Some_Confused_Kid 1 day ago
Some_Confused_Kid
Your not suppose to take tf2 seriously.
Posted by Capitalistslave 2 days ago
Capitalistslave
Is this a joke?