Nadine1997
AryzDany

Do people learn more from losing than from winning

AryzDany

Nadine1997

Pro

I think we learn more from losing beacuse it prepares us for setback and tragedy than winning ever can.
AryzDany

Con

Yes, some people would learn a lot from losing. But I believe they could gain more from winning than losing. I would like to see the argument made by the instigator first before i make my justifications.
Nadine1997

Pro

Loss invites reflection and a change of strategies, and in the process of recovering from your losses,you learn how to avoid the mistake you have done in the next time
AryzDany

Con

The first few time, it can give reflection to the loser. If he doesn't breakdown, cry and give up the first time. Losing would demotivate the challenger and in the end results into giving up h easily. Losing multiple times creates stress toward the victim. There's no point in competing in something if we would only every time.
Winning gives motivation towards the person and encourages him to be continue on competing in a certain competition. Winning can also teach us to be more respectful for our opponents because we too have faced a time when we lose. It teaches us to be more matured and independent in making our own decisions.
Nadine1997

Pro

When someone wins, all he or she thinks about is the glory of winning , and not about how to maintain that position of glory, and how much time it took to become a winner. However, when one loses in any type of competition, the loser learns that he or she must work harder in order to become the winner. The loser has a lot more to think about in order to become a winner.
AryzDany

Con

In the last round, I stated quote, "we too have face a time when we lose". One is not simply born to win everything is his or her life. Even successful people like Donald Trump, Mahatma Gandhi, or even Superman have faced hardship.
Of course every single one of us has faced a time when we lose. And by learning from mistakes that we did helps us to become better, but as I said losing MULTIPLE times demotivates us and in the end creates stress. it would be better that the person to move on and focus on other things because clearly they are not good in that area.
Winning helps us to be wiser.
It doesn't mean that a person who win should think less as stated by my opponent. Of course in many ways they learn from what they did to win in something. And by winning give us the incentive to go further and climb higher to be the best.
Nadine1997

Pro

losing multiplies times doesn't always demotivates us and in the end creates stress. And one example is Thomas Edison he had lost (failed) 1000 thousands times but he had won (successeded)
AryzDany

Con

I have given my case. Yet my opponent has yet to prove that losing is better than winning. I gave my points and my opponent rebutted, but he or she failed to point out his or her own points. I leave for the readers to decide
Vote Placed by Lt.Harris 3 years ago
Lt.Harris
Nadine1997AryzDanyTied
Reasons for voting decision: Unfortunate but that is how it goes.