gamacat456
bryce_mcfarland

Do pets improve moods?

gamacat456

Pro

I think yes because every pet I have ever had has always made me happy. It is also clinically proven and animals are used in many different forms of therapy. Also pets give people a chance to bond with another living organism. Now there are people who go a bit overboard and become unhappy because of all the work. BUT if you pay attention if an pet owner loses a pet in some way it is proven that the loss causes large amounts of emotional distress.
bryce_mcfarland

Con

I think pets do not help with your mood because they can get out of there cage and run away plus they can get killed or attack some one for no reason at all.
gamacat456

Pro

The attacking and running away always has a reason. The animal could have past issues with abuse or run away because they are unsatisfied and their needs are not being met. I was attacked by a dog when I was 8 and the reason it was always so angry was because it was abused. There is always a reason animals do something. Whether hunger, disorders, or problems with their owner.
bryce_mcfarland

Con

will when I had a dog FROM BIRTH we never could train it to not run away and one bay he got out and never came back and at my dads we bought a puppy and had it for nine years and one day it ran away and never came back fyi we gave it every thing
gamacat456

Pro

gamacat456 forfeited this round.
bryce_mcfarland

Con

bryce_mcfarland forfeited this round.
Posted by Skeletonman1999 2 years ago
Skeletonman1999
except when they sh!t on ur floor