Do school rely too much on technology??

I personally think that schools don't rely too much on technology.

I personally think that schools do rely too much on technology.

How about that?

Students can use technology to research things for their assessments that they have to do

I'll refute Con's argument first.

"Students can use technology to research things for their assessments that they have to do"
Exactly. Con has hit the nail on the head. Students are taught in school that they must use the Internet to find evidence for arguments, essays, etc. School places too much emphasis on using technology to find evidence, when older, tested evidence can found in some books or articles on the subject.

Now, I'll make my constructive.

School relies upon technology.
First, definitions:
School: education given to individuals, regulated by a group rather than the individual student.
Relies: dependent.
Technology: a machine, piece of equipment, method, etc., that is created by technology (1).

Most of everything that school teaches relies upon technology. Technology is found in textbooks, the Internet, and communication, all of which are found, and relied upon, in schools.
1) Textbooks
All textbooks must be made somehow. They are made by factories, by printers, not by hand. These machines that make the textbooks are technology, and thus, are reliant upon the technology that creates them.
2) The Internet
Student are taught at an extremely early age that the Internet is the best source for evidence. Most students have heard the phrase, "Wikipedia shouldn't be used as evidence." Why should they be looking on the Internet in the first place? Much evidence can be found in books and other articles. As a matter of fact, a group of books have been compiled called, "The Great Books," is the sole curriculum for a college called "Thomas Aquinas (2)!" It's clear that schooling without the Internet is not only a possibility, but a reality.
3) Communication
Let's be honest: "Open Office Hours" are a thing of the past. Now, in order to get in contact with their teacher or fellow student, they use email, text messaging, etc. No one meets their teacher face-to-face after the lecture because of these more convenient routes to get in contact with their teacher. "Sixty-six percent of these students reported that they had not attended office hours for the course in question. The remaining third had been to the instructor"s office once. Only 8% reported attending office hours more than once a month. These percentages are consistent with previous findings (3)."

I look forward to Con's refutation.

Tullyman01 forfeited this round.

Please extend my arguments.

Con has failed to rebut my arguments by forfiting round 3, and thus, I have met my burden of proof. Vote Pro.