mathew98
Golfer15

Do the Democratcs deserve to win this election??

mathew98

Pro

Yes I believe that both Hilary Clinton and Bernie sanders have far better forsight than Republician Donald Trump.
Golfer15

Con

Hello. I'm very excited to be debating this with you. My job is to argue that the Republicans are a better platform then the Democrats. I believe that I will fully be able to do this. Pro please present your argument.
mathew98

Pro

I dfont believe Donald Trump has anything that will make him a credible president. What United States require right now is definetly not a businessman-politician, rather a person who can manage the global scenario. US needs a president who can talk terms with Putin, someone who can manage the middle east, Contain China and at the sametime make effort for the fight against terrorism.
Golfer15

Con

Golfer15 forfeited this round.
mathew98

Pro

mathew98 forfeited this round.
Golfer15

Con

Golfer15 forfeited this round.
Posted by mathew98 1 year ago
mathew98
yes they say their system is down. bad luck anyway i quit. i am tempoarily leaving debate.org till april2016
Posted by Golfer15 1 year ago
Golfer15
Stupid Alerts didn't tell me you responded..
Posted by Peepette 1 year ago
Peepette
You are arguing that the Democrats "deserve" to win the election due to their platform?
Posted by mathew98 1 year ago
mathew98
sure.I would love to debate with you. You do have an impressive profile.
Posted by whiteflame 1 year ago
whiteflame
Alright, but it won't be immediate. Let me think on it so that I can pick a balanced topic. I'll post here in the comments and you can let me know if you're interested.
Posted by mathew98 1 year ago
mathew98
oh yeah seriously. why don"t you pick one of your choice. consider it as a challenge.
Posted by whiteflame 1 year ago
whiteflame
The topic. Randomly challenging me isn't going to suddenly land on a topic I'm interested in debating. If you want to discuss a topic, then post a list and I'll pick one.
Posted by mathew98 1 year ago
mathew98
Is it the topic or not intrested in debating with me??
Posted by whiteflame 1 year ago
whiteflame
Again, not interested.