GUMMYBEARS
Squirrelnuts57

Do "tutus" on girls for special occasions at school make boys harder to learn?

GUMMYBEARS

Con

Are schools discrimanating aginst girls?Are they putting boys education before girls?
Squirrelnuts57

Pro

Usually, girls that wear tutus are young, around the ages of 4-8 and around that time, boys and girls think that the opposite sex has "cooties". I don't think that 8-year-old-boys would see a girl wearing a tutu and say "Wow that tutu be making you look fine girl!". I think that they would more so get up and impersonate a ballerina and make fun of the tutu, if they notice it at all. Bruh, I have not seen any 12 to 18 year old girls wearing a tutu, and I doubt that they would. Unless they are in ballet....
I now hand it to you pro, good luck.
GUMMYBEARS

Con

But think some of the schools in America are banning tutus on girls for days such as "Pink Out" or "Pepper Rally" they are supporting there school even though the school itself is fighting back by saying no you can not wear that it distracts your "peers" which is basically saying that you are distracting the boys.
Squirrelnuts57

Pro

Don't you think that they may be saying that because it might cause bullying? Maybe they think others might make fun of it. I don't find tutus to be attractive and didn't when I was a kid, mainly because girls had cooties and ballet was stupid. Still tutus don't make it harder to learn, for boys.
GUMMYBEARS

Con

But isnt the school supposed to stop bullying instead of just throwing it over their shoulder and saying oh just one less problem?Because their to lazy to stand up for the girls!!??
Squirrelnuts57

Pro

Yeah, well, people are still going to make fun of it. They may be given a detention, but it will still happen. Anyway, off topic. Girls don't have to not wear tutus when they're little, and no, they don't make boys distracted. However, the girls wearing the tutus may be distracted. If they are little girls (again, basically only little girls wear tutus) they will be playing wiht their tutus or acting like ballerinas.
So, finally, tutus don't distract little boys, but distract the little girls that wear them....
Posted by Squirrelnuts57 2 years ago
Squirrelnuts57
I just realized that I stated as a pro. Well, I agree. Oops.
Posted by VelCrow 2 years ago
VelCrow
what do "tutus" have to do with education? o.O