SmileBoy
ElloGovna12

Do u think music with cuss words can prevent crimes

Started: 2/4/2015 Category: Music

SmileBoy

Pro

i believe music with cuss words can prevent crimes be cuz people who have cuss words in there music are letting there feelings out that's why I think it can prevent crimes
ElloGovna12

Con

I very strongly disagree. Most people, first of all, do not base a large amount of their life choices on music lyrics. If that were the case, (Which it sadly is not) then why are a large amount of (if you will) "Mainstream Rappers" in records of multiple states for felony and aggravated assault crimes? I do not think that saying a curse word is a thing that could present an angry man from firing a gun at another man. I am simply saying here that your debate topic does not fully make sense to me, and I may not be presenting the proper argument, but I am only presenting my take on this. I do wish that rap songs would stop people from dying and people from committing crimes, but that is simply not the case. A murderer will not let out his feelings through words. He is going to do it through actions. If you are able to get angry or motivated enough to commit a crime, then they will not think long enough to second guess the action they are about to carry out. At that point, it is all actions. No thoughts.
SmileBoy

Pro

SmileBoy forfeited this round.
ElloGovna12

Con

ElloGovna12 forfeited this round.
SmileBoy

Pro

SmileBoy forfeited this round.
ElloGovna12

Con

ElloGovna12 forfeited this round.