Anazita
GavinSucks

Do u think president obama is a failure?

Anazita

Pro

Obama who has an experience of only four years as a senator worked hard to defeat his experienced contenders during his 2008 election campaign, charming every American with his inspiring message of hope. He also brought an extravagance seen in most of the developed countries to the people of America and universally funded health care.
In April 2011, Barrack Obama ordered a convert operation captured and killed Osama Bin Laden on 2nd May 2011 in his Abbottabad compound in Pakistan. He then fought the lingering terrorist threat of the Islamic State (ISIS) , opened up relations with Cuba, and developing a deal with Iran.
GavinSucks

Con

Hello there sir! I just came here to say that Obama has been hated on and ruled out on so many things by the awful Republicans. Now, if anyone here is a Republican and is reading this, I want to tell you that before you hate on me, remember that my reaction is valid, and anyone who believes this is not 100% valid needs to take this time to head to the poop deck!
Some Republicans have caused so many issues. Look at Busch, for example. He is the reason we were at war with other countries. He represented himself as an idiot and nothing less. I mean, look at all the ridiculous words he made up. "Edgemacation"?? And before you tell me that this argument is off topic, READ IT AGAIN.
Before you ask, no I am not high while writing this.

Sincerely,
Professor Moonshit <3
Anazita

Pro

Anazita forfeited this round.
GavinSucks

Con

GavinSucks forfeited this round.
Anazita

Pro

Anazita forfeited this round.
GavinSucks

Con

GavinSucks forfeited this round.
Posted by robertacollier 1 year ago
robertacollier
The opponent with the avatar giving the finger is an even bigger failure than Obama.
Posted by parkerwil11 1 year ago
parkerwil11
Pro, you must remember, most of the time Obama can veto bills. Bill cannot be vetoed unless they have a 2/3 vote(67%).

Obama is a failure.

[1] Bad policies in Iraq
[2] Allowed Isis to grow with minimal military force.
[3] Increased our budget

Those are the 3 MAIN problems, but there are MANY more.
Posted by robertacollier 1 year ago
robertacollier
Do I THINK he is a failure. No I know he's a failure.
Posted by Kilk1 1 year ago
Kilk1
Since you're apparently answering "No" to the question, you should be Con. Otherwise, another fan of Obama can come as Con, and you'll both agree, which is awkward. And since Con is the one who answers "No" to the question, your post will actually help your opponent win, which also is very awkward. Don't worry, as this isn't the first time such has happened: http://www.debate.org.... Just switch to Con.