Bernard
Fakhriddin

Do violent games cause behavioural problems?

Bernard

Con

To what extent do you agree that violent games cause behavioural problems? In my point of view, I think violent games cause behavioural problems. One the reasons is that many children nowadays however, go to internet clubs to play violent games some play at home on computer. hence they begin to practice it with their friends and I believe that in the end it will result into a problem.
Fakhriddin

Pro

My friend! first of all, you posted wrong argument because it controverts your position. From my point of view, violent computer games are part of the increase in aggressive behavior is linked to the amount of time children are allowed to play video games. In one study by Walsh (2000), a majority of teens admitted that their parents do not impose a time limit on the number of hours they are allowed to play video games.
Bernard

Con

Despite the fact that childrnen should be allowed to play with video games does not give them the previllege to practice they have learnt on their collegues.
Fakhriddin

Pro

I respect your opinion, but we are discussing behavioral problems cause of violent games not the practice that you will receive. So, according to statistics children are tend to be more aggressive, also are more prone to confrontation with their teachers, moreover, comp. games may engage in fights with their peers, finally, games can be cause of declining in school achievements among school kids. (Gentile et al, 2004). Youngsters will become obsessed of games, they will actively play such games.
Bernard

Con

Bernard forfeited this round.
Fakhriddin

Pro

Fakhriddin forfeited this round.