LuisJunior
PointyDelta

Do we ever have privacy?

LuisJunior

Con

Do we ever have privacy? In my opinion...no. Because of my beliefs (Christianity) we are always watched by God who sees anything and everything all at once. Yet, if you are not in any religious belief like me, then you may say yes, but to me the answer would still be no. Since I live in the U.S., we have their FBI always on our backs watching our screens, tapping our calls, and receiving constant information from their undercover spies.
PointyDelta

Pro

I accept. Arguments to follow next round, but I'll begin with rebuttal.

C1
Because of my beliefs (Christianity) we are always watched by God who sees anything and everything all at once.

R1
Not to disparage religion in any way, or even to imply that god does not exist, but this is an argument that can only be accepted if you first prove that god, and in fact the god of christianity exists. So this argument is irrelevant.

C2
'we have their FBI always on our backs watching our screens, tapping our calls, and receiving constant information from their undercover spies.'

R2
Proof? This is a completely unsubstantiated assertation.
LuisJunior

Con

LuisJunior forfeited this round.
LuisJunior

Con

Technicaly you didn't give a response just nags, so I would have to ask you to actually propose a argument \_/("<_")\_/
PointyDelta

Pro

PointyDelta forfeited this round.