Do we live in an un-heroic age?

I don't think we live in an un-heroic age.

I think that we live in an un-heroic age for a couple reasons. During my argument I will tell you why I think we live in an un-heroic age. Before I begin I would just like to tell you the definition of heroic, the definition of heroic is, having the characteristics of a hero or heroine; very brave.

My first reason why I think we live in an un-heroic age is, most of the time if you asked a child who they think is heroic they will most of the time say their parents, (which is fine,) but then they say Hannah Montana or something like that. Now, please think about this, has Hannah Montana ever done anything that qualifies as heroic, (remember that heroic means having the characteristics of a hero or heroine, such as very brave?) After I thought about, I came to the conclusion that she hasn't. So why do children think that she is heroic? Children don't think about what the definition of heroic, so they pick people they think are cool. Then they grow-up believing that Hannah Montana is a hero, because they never really thought about what a hero is. So how can they grow-up to be heroes for the next generation if they never knew what a hero or a heroic person is?

I will talk about my other reason in round two, because I don't want to talk about everything in round one and have nothing left for round two.

alexdude0 forfeited this round.

ChloeMcIverFloyd forfeited this round.
Posted by boom101 2 years ago
Posted by bubbatheclown 2 years ago
There are still heroes, but the media slanders their good names.
Posted by toamatt26 2 years ago
Define heroic age.
Vote Placed by kawaii_crazy 2 years ago
Reasons for voting decision: Con gave no arguments; Pro had a few spelling errors; Both FF