Do we need art in our lives?

Started: 4/13/2015 Category: Arts

i would like to present the positive aspects of arts in our daily life.but before that i would like to present what is art art has many different genres such as (music, drawing, dancing, singing..etc) these are some of the many rich genres of art. art is a thing that talented people enjoy making and others love seeing it or even hearing it art has many positive sides and few negative aspects such as art is relaxing to see or hear, it can represent you and your emotions or who you are as a human being. it is also a way to grasp people attention to a topic you are interested in or a point of view you want to tell the world about it. that is why i think art is so important in our life and cannot be separated from our daily lives, i now leave the turn for my fellow to give his point of view on why art isn't important in our lives.

The topic of debate is as follows:

"Do we need art in our lives?"

I shall define art as follows:

"the expression or application of human creative skill and imagination"

Given this definition of art, I wager that one does not need art in one's life necessarily. I will allow my opponent to redefine the concept of art if the actual definition is not well fitting. The burden of proof is on my opponent to show how art is a need for one's own life.

fadiyousef forfeited this round.

My opponent has not shown how we need art in our lives.

Vote Con.
Posted by EmilyMemmi 1 year ago
The Earth without art is "eh"! :)