Naga
Austin1111

Do women belong in the kitchen?

Naga

Con

I am appalled that some people still hang onto the antiquated belief that "women belong in the kitchen." Over history, women have shown that they were powerful. There have been female leaders, warriors, explorers, activists, soldiers, doctors, medics, scientists, and there have even been women in freaking NASA. The kitchen is not the only place for women, and there are more opportunities for a woman than a lifetime of cooking for her husband and having babies all the time. I am sick of women being treated as slaves and weaklings. There is no reason for this to continue.
Austin1111

Pro

First off agree they don't only belong in the kitchen, but in other cases I believe they should have as many "rights". First in the Bible from the Christian religion only men were through out the stories. Also many women have more "head smarts" or skill in the cooking area. Lots of men for one want to be treated to, but I don't think they should. I believe women should only cook because they are naturally better at it. In some cases men should to. Through out history women have been in the "kitchen." In some parts of the world they still are treated poorly no one person should have control over another. Sorry if I offended anyone . Thanks You for listening. My main argument this round is they are just better at it.
Naga

Con

Naga forfeited this round.
Austin1111

Pro

Austin1111 forfeited this round.
Naga

Con

Naga forfeited this round.
Austin1111

Pro

Austin1111 forfeited this round.
Naga

Con

Naga forfeited this round.
Austin1111

Pro

Austin1111 forfeited this round.
Naga

Con

Naga forfeited this round.
Austin1111

Pro

Austin1111 forfeited this round.
Posted by Craighawley215 3 years ago
Craighawley215
Nobody with common sense argues that women only belong in the kitchen anymore.