SarahPalin
Hilary_Clinton

Do women cause global warming?

SarahPalin

Pro

I raise the question whether women cause global warming or not. Recently, we have seen an increase in women's political activism, equality and rights. This was evident in my recent rise to fame as the leader of the Tea Party Patriots. Coincidentally, we have seen an increase in global climate change and a rise in global temperatures. I wonder if it could be possible that women are the root cause of global warming?

The ecofeminism debate has always one of the contentious discussions that are being engaged in the feminist community. I would like to put my two cents into it:

1. The breakdown of the gender binaries. Women are good for nothing except consumerism. Women's excessive shopping behavior and compulsive driving habits have overburdened the ecosystem. They are the major cause of air pollution and littering. You see all those dying polar bears? Ya, cause I've shot them. Regardless, women should not leave the house. As they become more active, they cause more warming. The IPCC recently did some analysis using satellites and examined the correlation between women and warming. They say that both start with w's.

2. Women are the single biggest cause of methane gas. I would like to make the point that as China becomes democratized, they have aborted less and less of their girls. We have seen statistical trends that as we shift the demography, global warming has risen exponentially. I would liked to cite Barack Obama, the leader of the Islamic People, that in the Kor'an, women are equated as to being cows. Hence, I rest my case that women are cows and cows release lots of methane gas.

This is why women cause global warming.
Hilary_Clinton

Con

1. To counter your absurd notions, Sarah, we must be honest with each other. Do you not think that it is just a tad self-centered of you to believe that you are the cause of global warming? To quote you, Sarah, "in my recent rise to fame as the leader of the Tea Party [...] we have seen an increase in global climate change". Now that we have recognized that you are a egotistical narcissist, we can disregard any of your root causality arguments on the gender binary issue. Besides look at me. I have been a symbol for the feminist movement for decades, and global warming did not increase accordingly. So why would you, of all the women in the world to choose from (me, me!), trigger this global warming impact? You would not.

Furthermore, there is an alternate causality to the gender binary breakdown: Drag Kings and Queens. Women like you and I are not the cause of the increase in global warming, no, men and women who recognize themselves to be transgender are the root cause. They break down the gender binary, thus increasing global warming. Also, many have a flamboyant use of makeup and materials, which increases pollution and chemical waste (I cite my favorite website, Wikipedia).
Besides, Sarah, everyone knows what women and warming do not begin with the same letter, duh, I mean, what school did you go to? Anyway, they did not use satellites they used nanotech (which will lead to eternal life) to examine the relations between global warming and humanity. And all of the little nanobots turned their little metal heads toward the drag kings and queens. And then they attacked...but don't worry, I asked Our Wonderful Beacon of Change Obama to deal with it in the 112th Congress! I am sure he will make the nanobots go back to giving out eternal life...by the way, you should really try it. I have, and the only negative side effect is that it really makes your Botox stand out...

2. Oh, Sarah, you have it all wrong...no wonder you thought that you could see Russia...
As China becomes democratized, two things happen.
First, their number of Drag Kings and Queens increase as less people are afraid of the government and as people increase their ability to hack the Internet blockers. The sharp increase seen in Drag Royalty around the globe is actually the root cause of this.
Second, as countries become democratized, women have more rights and thus demand more abortions...killing even more girls...
Regarding Our Wonderful Beacon of Change Obama, you have been seriously mislead, Sarah. Our Beacon is not a leader of the Islamic People, no, he is Our Wonderful Beacon of Change, the Leader of the Xenophobes. Please get your facts straight...oh wait, how could you? You never read any source of news...how unfortunate. Besides, everyone knows that women are pigs, not cows, in fact, you were once mentioned in a speech of Our Wonderful Beacon of Change, “You can put lipstick on a pig, but it’s still a pig”. This proves that you, a woman, are a pig, and thus all women are pigs. I know that for myself, I have always seen something piglike in that bright pink suit I wore...that aside, pigs do not increase methane gas, and are thus not damaging to the climate. Feral pigs are quite beneficial when it is time to alter ecosystems for the better (Wikipedia).

This is why women do not cause global warming.

SarahPalin

Pro

I would first to explain to the readers how to evaluate this debate. While my contender Hillary, writes that women are not the cause of warming, this is purely a defensive argument. I believe that unless she wins that women are beneficial for global warming, then you shoul prefer my offensive claim that women cause warming rather than the defensive claim that women don't cause warming.

Hillary's arguments aren't very responsive. Please understand, that there are simply more ugly women than trannies. Many know me as a pig with lipstick--I would concede to be very true. I believe that an essential part of being a woman is the burden of being pretty. Far more women require makeup than transgender people. A certain person--coughHillarycough--definitely should add to the cause.

I would to point out that women are the ones that make more...women. Not only is global warming positively feedback by increasing carbon emissions, women make more...female devils.

And that is why, my arguments compound and yours don't
Hilary_Clinton

Con

Honored readers: Sarah makes a few critical mistakes in her previous speech, and as I articulate them, please be sure to view the debate not only in an offense-defense mindset. I will be sure to explain my reasoning as I continue.

1. Defense counts- At the point where Sarah is conceding that women never have caused global warming, her information is not credible, and readers should default to my well-reasoned arguments.
A.- I am living proof that women do not cause global warming. The only offensive argument that Sarah is extending into her last speech is that when women are more active in the political sphere, they then increase warming. However, I was politically active for many years without global warming increasing.
B.- Sarah tries to say that all defense should be ignored, however, my defense takes out her offense, so that is to be preferred.

2. Abortion- Sarah neglects to answer a key argument- abortion. As countries develop, women obtain more rights and money and thus have more abortions, which causes less females to be born.

3. Pigs- This is probably the biggest point that Sarah is conceding. She never answers the point that feral pigs such as Sarah and myself are actually beneficial in altering ecosystems. Feral pigs forage for food, and the often sweep aside the dark heavy plants on the forest floor, which gives younger plants the chance to grow and have access to the sunlight. This in turn creates more oxygen and reduces carbon through photosynthesis. Carbon emissions cause the greenhouse effect, etc. Therefore, if women are pigs, and many pigs are feral, women are actually beneficial toward stopping global warming.
***Sarah is entirely neglecting this point- do not allow her to frantically scramble for an answer.

4. The Real Root Cause- Again, Sarah is really mishandling this debate. The debate on transgenders was framed in context of breaking down gender binaries and increasing material use. Sarah only answered the material portion of my argument.
A. Gender Binaries- Women are unable to break down gender binaries without becoming drag queens because of society's rigid ideas of sexuality. Either way, she states herself that breaking down gender binaries are an important factor in the increase in global warming, and if women do not break that down, then women to not cause an increase in global warming. Transgenders are the only people who can break the gender binaries.
B. Makeup and Material- First off, women alone are not necessarily more ugly than transgenders. Transgenders are male and female, meaning that there is more room for ugliness. Furthermore, wearing makeup is a personal choice, and only under a patriarchal mindset do women have "the burden of being pretty". To top it off, Sarah says that readers should look to me when determining makeup usage. Honestly though, I rarely wear makeup...I only do when CNN has an interview or something...haven't you seen the bags under my eyes?

SarahPalin

Pro

SarahPalin forfeited this round.
Hilary_Clinton

Con

Hilary_Clinton forfeited this round.
SarahPalin

Pro

SarahPalin forfeited this round.
Hilary_Clinton

Con

Hilary_Clinton forfeited this round.
SarahPalin

Pro

SarahPalin forfeited this round.
Hilary_Clinton

Con

Hilary_Clinton forfeited this round.
Posted by Hilary_Clinton 6 years ago
Hilary_Clinton
Sarah...are you sure that only attending high school was the correct choice?
They certainly did not teach you how to spell, as you spelled 'should' as "shoul".

Tsk, tsk, tsk.

Are you really a credible source of information?
Posted by SarahPalin 6 years ago
SarahPalin
Sometimes I forget I'm not allowed to drink before political debates >:(
Posted by DirtyPanda 6 years ago
DirtyPanda
luls
Posted by Hilary_Clinton 6 years ago
Hilary_Clinton
When debating an idiot, sometimes one must also engage in idiocy to obtain one's point.
Furthermore, your honor, the Pro clearly supports arguments that are more idiotic than the Con's arguments.
Posted by joshuaXlawyer 6 years ago
joshuaXlawyer
I Object your honor these arguments are clearly idiotic.
Posted by Zintegy 6 years ago
Zintegy
Oh, guys... I love this. XDDDDDDDDDDD
Posted by mongeese 6 years ago
mongeese
The argument is... *facepalm*
Posted by SarahPalin 6 years ago
SarahPalin
I like the comment below this one xDDDD
Posted by annhasle 6 years ago
annhasle
"I'm confused..."

Well, since you're Sarah Palin, you should be used to that by now.... :P
Posted by SarahPalin 6 years ago
SarahPalin
why can't the con win? I'm confused...