rich.brisbo89
SonicGhost

Do women (especially Caucausian / Asian women in all four corners of the world) are over men?

SonicGhost

rich.brisbo89

Pro

First try to refute this article.

http://www.wnd.com...

Let it speak for its self.

Once someone responds to this post I'll post a video about a female on male rape.
SonicGhost

Con

Firstly, I must thank the instigator, pro, for this debate. Now, as to the article that Pro has asked the Neg to refute.

The article essentially boils down to a single argument :

"Radical feminists are notorious for accusing American men of supporting a "rape culture." They automatically accuse anyone who questions or challenges a woman"s allegations as "blaming" or "shaming" the victim. Therefore, it"s almost impossible for men to discuss or effectively defend themselves against accusations of rape."

I would then like to direct the Pro/Jury's attention to this article, provided by Stanford University. (The text limit is 750, so I can't make arguments and quote, sorry people.)
http://web.stanford.edu...
rich.brisbo89

Pro

https://www.youtube.com...

Also google "war on the horizon radio".

Nuff said.

Forget god / Jesus Christ 666
SonicGhost

Con

Pro has not refuted my arguments, therefore they carry over.
Pro has not defended his arguments, therefore they carry over also.

The video that Pro has provided is about the "New Black" and doesn't relate to this topic at all, therefore the argument is null.
The latter part of his argument "Forget god/ Jesus..." is also irrelevant.

Pro has not had an iota of factual evidence in this debate thus far.

To reiterate, false rape affects only a small portion of our population and that is not enough evidence prove that all women are above men (or according to the title, "Do women are over men?").
rich.brisbo89

Pro

Watch this video then respond to me.

https://www.youtube.com...
SonicGhost

Con

The video that Pro has linked to has almost no relevance to this debate, therefore I do not have anything to refute.

All my arguments and rebuttals carry over, the Pro has not provided any sort of argument or evidence (apart from anecdotal, of course)

I beseech all to vote Neg.
Posted by rich.brisbo89 2 years ago
rich.brisbo89
Google FacialAbuse

Enough said.

Also google "Extremely hardcore redhead face f-word and choking" - Xvideos

If it's against the rules just report it and I'll accept that it was taken off.
Posted by SonicGhost 2 years ago
SonicGhost
I forgot, rich lives in a fantasy world. Thanks for reminding me Billion.
Posted by BillionBrainCells 2 years ago
BillionBrainCells
Lol rich.. it must be wild to have your mind and live in the fantasy world you are stuck in. I wonder how much cat urine I would have to huff to start thinking like you.. No way you're not institutionalized.
Posted by SonicGhost 2 years ago
SonicGhost
That comment literally made no grammatical sense, also, since this is outside the scope of the debate, nothing from the comments (even when copy and pasted) shall be permissible in the Debate.
Posted by rich.brisbo89 2 years ago
rich.brisbo89
Also look up a pornstar called Terra Patrick. This woman thinks she's Aryan just because she's EuroAsian. She didn't have sex with blacks, but WM'S who have sex with Asian women are their slave masters. The same with WF's who date only black men. The WM will go back with the WF and then leave the BM with the EuroAsian / Asian female.
Vote Placed by gomergcc 2 years ago
gomergcc
rich.brisbo89SonicGhostTied
Reasons for voting decision: Pro was not really making a argument. Kudos to Con for trying to make a debate out of this. Pro had very bad grammar and very unreliable sources.
Vote Placed by awr700 2 years ago
awr700
rich.brisbo89SonicGhostTied
Reasons for voting decision: I'm not even entirely sure what Pro was arguing for.
Vote Placed by MLG_Pingu 2 years ago
MLG_Pingu
rich.brisbo89SonicGhostTied
Reasons for voting decision: For starters, the title of this debate makes absolutely no sense. Without the parenthesis it says, "Do women are over men?" What does that mean? I assume it means, are women over men, but honestly, I don't know. In round one of this debate, pro made no arguments, and instead posted a link alone. That's not a debate. Debate.org isn't about letting other peoples work do all the work for you, it's about taking reliable information, and re-stating it in your own words. So, in my opinion, pro made no argument for the first, second, and third rounds. In the second round, pro stated, "also google war on the horizon radio". So that's now four times that, instead of actually debating the topic, (which is extremely unclear) he posted only places to find arguments on this topic. He literally made no arguments, therefore, he loses this debate.