nayeon919
NDECD1441

Do you agree about VR?

NDECD1441 has forfeited round #1.
Started: 1/11/2018 Category: Technology
Updated: 1 week ago Status: Debating Period

nayeon919

Con

I don't agree about VR.
VR stands for Virtual Reality.
VR is very popular these days in that it can experience Virtual Reality.
If people use VR, they can experience and benefit from Virtual Reality.
And VR makes me feel as if I were entering the game myself and if I were doctors, I could develop skills and experience by performing virtual surgeries.
But on the contrary, VR has many bad points, too.
If many people use VR, they can lose their identity and cannot distinguish between virtual and real worlds.
If one fails to distinguish between the real world and the virtual world, the member of people who believe that the real world is virtual could increase, causing many accidents.
In addition, using VR with depression can force people to fall into virtual reality without any social interaction. When virtual reality enters the picture, these patients with depression may stop communicating with the real world.
Therefore, VR is opposed to the use of VR, since there are many good points but it can cause confusion in society due to the adverse effects of these good things.