TessaMonray
ProfessorBacon

Do you agree with the Death Penalty?

TessaMonray has forfeited round #2.

TessaMonray

Con

Do you agree with the death penalty? This could range from lethal injection to old sparky/ the electric chair??
ProfessorBacon

Pro

I agree to the DP. Make your opening case in round two.
Posted by John_C_1812 5 months ago
John_C_1812
Lol".MagicAintReal
I know the Death Penalty"s opinion, and no I do not agree with it. Capital Punishment is not the Death Penalty. Death Penalty is a fabricated accusation made by legal counsel doing a job. Capital Punishment is a risk to exposure to a criminal conduct that may be come ramped in an unconstitutional society.
Our reality is the Death Penalty is a person looking to seek, or stop credit for criminal retribution using basic principle. The United State formed by Capital Punishments is alienating the anger a murder may feel when undertaking transgression from the society which has paid by loss of life. Judicial separation can no longer be impartial when they are asked by unregulated opinion to shield the public from a crimes taken against the public.

This idea is not to be mistake with; I for an I. Tooth for a tooth. This type process describes something as automatic.
Posted by jack00100 5 months ago
jack00100
I don't believe that any human has the right to take another humans life. A human may be able to imprison someone for life but life is much more important.
Posted by Momoshimo 5 months ago
Momoshimo
I'd accept the debate if it wasn't so general.

Are you arguing if it's wrong morally or societally? Are you arguing against the finances put behind the death penalty? Are you arguing whether or not the criteria for the death penalty is too brash?
Posted by MagicAintReal 5 months ago
MagicAintReal
I don't know the Death Penalty's opinion on anything, so I can't conclusively say if I agree with it or not.