Do you believe The Ghost,Jin Exist. or have you seen them

I believe because of some fact that Ghost or Jin exist. These are the rays or electrical impulses which our eyes can not filter or see. But there are some unique people who can see or feel them . For the persons who have seen them or feel them,share their experience and those who don't believe , understand the fact that this creature of God(Allah) exist .
Best regards

Welcome to I'll be your opponent. I will start off with an opening statement that ghosts of any kind are not real. People who claim to see them have as much proof as Jesus appearing on toast. Saying they exist and that you see them over and over again proves nothing. We can detect electrical impulses. Eye conditions are not ghosts. Remember as proposition, the burden of proof is on you.

welcome friend. People who claim that they see the ghost, is basically true and is a fact, . If I say that personally saw the Ghost and it exist , you will not believe as you believe in figures .Seeing is believing, and for anyone who has ever witnessed any type of entity, be it active or residual (a "recording" of an event that repeats and cannot interact with the viewer), there is no question of their existence.
One bright day light ,at 12 'noon', I was sitting with my cousin, near a grave yard, discussing on some topic, when ,suddenly, I saw a white bright human shape passing from one to an-other grave. Following my eyes, my cousin also looked in the direction,and asked me what is that. and it proved that he saw the same which I witnessed. It was not an illusion.
we are finding most ghostly activity, such as noises, visible appearances, various disturbance, communications, feeling of heaviness and touching, which are well explained by psychics.
The ghost researcher John Kachuba, in his book "Ghost hunters", writes, "Einstein proved that all the energy of the universe is constant and that it can neither be created nor destroyed. ... So what happens to that energy when we die? If it cannot be destroyed, it must then, according to Dr. Einstein, be transformed into another form of energy. What is that new energy? ... Could we call that new creation a ghost?" yes ,we shall call that energy The Ghost.
Gettysburg-in America,-Diplomat Hotel in Baguio City, Philippines, and lot more in the world ,the most haunted places , I suggest to visit these places and proof will be found.
My advice is to do what many of us have done - start your own journey to determine for yourself if they exist or not, and keep an open mind when doing so. In the end, YOU will believe the reality of their existence.

Firstly, on a small note, there is a spell checker available on the site, and some voters do judge a speech based on its grammar and spelling, so I'd recommend that you use it next round. Now, since you've told me little to nothing useful about your own experience other than that you saw a ghost, not giving proper context to the scene, I'll go back to that later. John Kachuba, (I'd also recommend that you cite your sources, don't make others look for you) has a degree on creative writing. You know, stories and fiction. He is as qualified to produce factual novels as a scientologist is. You've also talked about energy conversion; that energy cannot be created or destroyed. We'll assume for this example that the body was buried in a coffin. First up, the heat energy from the body leaves into the air. Then, the decomposer (bacteria) break the body down into hydrogen sulphide and methane. This is classed as potential energy because it can be used by micro organisms. Potential refers to when it can be converted in another type (eg a boulder on a hill is potential energy, if it's pushed it becomes kinetic energy.) There is no spectral energy and a creative writing degree cannot prove anything. Your move,

Firstly, it is a very common rule of argument that when you don"t have the point, talk about the grammar and spellings. The truth is you have no strong point which can deny the fact of presence of Ghost. No thanks for the recommendation.
In the useful information about the subject which I mentioned, need a positive proactive type(not reactive) approach which voters have and will judge the truth.
Let me tell you about John Kachuba , if you have reading habit, you shall know that he was not only a writer but also a good researcher. He himself spent lots of time to find fact to add in his books and he was successful. In an interview he mentioned." At the Moundsville State Penitentiary, in West Virginia, we were in a cell block that was reported to have activity and I had a small recorder in my pocket. When I played back the recording I could hear the voices of all 3 people that had been there, and I heard another voice but it wasn't any of those three. I have gotten recordings with other groups, and unlike a lot of the EVP recordings that you usually hear, I was able to actually distinguish that there was talking and say that I don"t know who is talking. I have had some "photographic evidence, when I was working with David"s group".
What it proves, that the fourth voice was of Ghost. Do you know EVP? Let me add your knowledge. EVP is a way to communicate with spirits. Researchers believe that the voices of the dead can be recorded and played back on magnetic audio tape. It is the most modern way to communicate with the spirit world.
When we are alive, we have electrical energy in our bodies. ... What happens to the electricity that was in our body, causing our heart to beat and making our breathing possible? After a person dies, the potential energy in his or her body goes where all organisms' energy goes after death: into the environment. When a human dies, the energy stored in his or her body is released in the form of heat, and transferred into the animals that eat us and the plants that absorb us.
But the electricity which runs the system of body ,which basically soul transferred into Ghost or Spirit or Jin. Ghost hunters can detect the electric fields created by Ghosts. Your move.

No, I'm bringing up your grammar because people can vote negatively if they don't enjoy reading a reply. I'm just trying to help you out here. The issue with your recorder is quite simple. Recorders like your one have a sensitivity meter built into them. When you go silent, the recorder ups it sensitivity to better hear you, but it also picks up interference from phones in the same way that you hear a buzz when you hold a mobile near a speaker set. Humans are naturally inclined to try and recognize faces and voices in the world, which is why we can spot faces appearing on toast so well. The same goes for sound. We try to interpret sounds as human like, like when we try to guess emotions from animal barks. Electricity is a trace energy in the body, meaning there's very little of it, and it only exists in the nervous system. When you die, the electricity becomes heat energy (like how light bulbs and power cables heat up) . Oh, and the electricity doesn't make our heart beat, the heart beating is an impulse which happens without the nervous system even commanding it. It's not powered by energy, it's powered by the potential energy stored in carbohydrates we digest from food (source; Leaving Cert. Biology) and the nervous system has little to no part in it. On the subject of Ghost Hunters, I recommend to you any of the Derren Brown series about the paranormal, as Derren is a renowned psychiatrist and magician, familiar with the issue at hand. If you desire a rematch, feel free to challenge me. This is the final round, and perhaps we shall cross paths again. Until then, I'll be waiting,

Posted by tahir123 3 years ago
Your welcome
Posted by mohammad180 3 years ago
Thanks Tahir.
Posted by tahir123 3 years ago
Alhumdulillah Brother you won, yes Jinn are real, but we should fear only Allah (swt) Alhumdulillah may Allah (swt) bless you inshallah
Posted by makhdoom5 3 years ago
u might thing its lie.
see i haven't read the comment both of u i just saw one comment.
after posting my comment i saw one talked about dimension and one aliens.
man u dont believe but i am here or any where guided by ALLAH.
believe or not.
i mentioned these two topics with out seeing ur comment.
Posted by makhdoom5 3 years ago
see brother.
u are not positive for some thing. u are like always.
scientist are always.
the consider some thin superstition.
and never consider it test subject.
that is not fair they should analyze any thing with positivity.
they never consider it ever.
this mind set is so bad.
u always try to give wrong names to some phenomenon thing which are related to faith.
never ever analyze them as test subject.
i mean not u scientist.
they can study time travel funny subject.
they can study many dimension.
they can study aliens.
but they dont wana study jins and angles.
which proves scientists are biased and peoples who claims themselves belongs to science are biased.
if u can study dumb subjects than why not which are consider to be real thing from thousands of years.
and also they try to give meaning to every thing in scientific prospect.
like see Bermuda triangle.
so on its long.
i dont have time for worthless talk.
there are things real u just have to put ur nose little bit on it.
Posted by mohammad180 3 years ago
wait,'if I am lying.......' Argument Vs argument get nothing. Be pro-active rather reactive. Let me tell you again.
Science is only 3D based the same is our brain If the phenomena occurring on 5D and above can not be be physically registered by 3D *scientific* instruments?!!!!
The five physical senses cannot perceive the brain cannot believe, and so the argument will go on forever . science is very limited. so, personally, I do not give much importance to its limited perception and narrow outlook..I go on something more reliable, personal EXPERIENCE!

Science is very limited!
Posted by Duncan 3 years ago
Wait, "If i am lying, then I may make better story." You will make a better story? Implying that this is just a story too? Besides, you forget that perception can be a flawed tool. without proper experimentation, then you have as much proof as those who claim to have seen aliens.
Posted by mohammad180 3 years ago
@ drthrax, let me tell you about critical thinking.The critical thinking skills includes observation, interpretation, analysis, inference, evaluation and explanation. There is a reasonable level of consensus that an individual or group, engaged in strong way of critical thinking gives due consideration to establish:
1.Evidence through observation
2. Context skills and fairness
In my debate,the evidence of observation is based on the fact that the same thing me and my cousin saw. And more over It was at a stage when we don't know or never thought about ghost . If i am lying, then I may make better story. It is difficult to argue with the wall. One must be bias while putting the comments or Vote.
Posted by Duncan 3 years ago
If you're really from one of the oldest universities in the world, you'd know that believing what you see is shallow and foolish. If you were a biology student, you wouldn't say science is dumb. True, my medication has weakened my own immune system, and treatment for all cancers has not arrived yet. But I can walk without crutches thanks to it, and my glasses have restored my sight. But this has nothing to do with ghosts.

I already explained that the human brain naturally attempts to find human like features in the world. There is even a term called the Uncanny Valley, where something looks human but just a fraction off, like a mannequin with a face on it. That is why some people who expect to see ghosts, and go out looking for them see smoke and think a face is in the smoke, why they hear static on sensitive recorders as voices.

Oh, and one final thing; just because someone said they saw a ghost doesn't mean they're telling the truth. It's called lying. Sometimes people believe their own lies too. I don't have believe in ghosts just because you say you saw them, but the best thing about science is that it's true whether or not you believe in it. Otherwise, my profile picture is a shark because I'm actually a shark in real life.
Posted by makhdoom5 3 years ago
i belong to kashmir and i am muslim.
kashmir is place where the first university of world was created.
Vote Placed by makhdoom5 3 years ago
Reasons for voting decision: well con is presenting wrong scientific deifinition. and pro gave vaild is own experience. and what if some one never saw some one that does not proves that it dont exist. well he gave some examples as well. some facts as well. but con remain complaning about spelling. there is clear 1 point for this. which pro has lost. so con should had not mentioned that. coz complaining about which is under the consideration of voting goes against conduct. still i gave conduct a tie. more in comment section.