Faithinme23
light17

Do you believe in Abortion?

Faithinme23

Con

I dont believe in abortion.
light17

Pro

Abortion, an option for those unstable or even unwilling to give birth to a child. For those uncertain of bring a child into this world look towards abortion sometimes as an answer. In a sense abortion is for those who believe bringing a child into a world where they can not provide or offer anything to care for the baby is a way out.
Faithinme23

Con

Well besides your speech on the definition of abortion. I would like to hear your opinion on this topic. I believe that abortion is blantly murder, which is not a choice a human should have to take away life. Of course unless if it's a dangerous predicament but the child is in no harm to you.
light17

Pro

My opinion on the abortion topic is fairly neutral. I do in fact consider wrong to take another one's life, however to taking life is nothing but a cycle as new one is given. Throughout history many have had their own lives taken at the hands of another. Although this is no more different than murder it is far peaceful way of ending ones life. In my opinion I'd rather abortion exist than see the child born and murdered just as it comes from the womb. But there are indeed many reasons some oppise and some support abortion and that's just life.
Faithinme23

Con

Yes, in history this has been shown, but if you are a religious person you would know that murder is wrong. As it says in the ten commandments, "thou shalt not murder". In another note, abortion is not at all peaceful for the baby at all. Please look up how exactly they are murdered. The source by rachel cox says that the doctor uses a tenaculum (think of it as a clamp) to pull the baby out of the uterus. Then they sunction out the fetus from the placenta and scrap out the leftovers. In the end the baby is in mashed up pieces. That doesnt sound like a pleasing death at all.
light17

Pro

In other words you agree that it is something that has happened throughout history. Also even if a person religious and knows that murder is wrong does that automatically mean we should assume that they would not commit such a sin. If so I believe keeping an open mind is needed because there are even Christian families who have purposed and allowed abortion which you described bluntly as murder. In other words is not something uncommon and in fact if you say it's just like murder then it is something that has happened before and something that will maybe continue to happen.
Faithinme23

Con

Faithinme23 forfeited this round.
light17

Pro

light17 forfeited this round.
Posted by MetalCha0X 1 year ago
MetalCha0X
yes