CyberOptics
SkepticalDefender

Do you believe in the existence of a new world order?

CyberOptics

Con

It's been a personal hobby of mine to researching history and I've looked into the Bavarian Illuminati, and there is strong evidence to support that this group lived on and is really running the world today. Adam Weishaupt, the founder of the Illuminati, was a former Jesuit priests. Just a couple years before the formation of this secret society, the Catholic Church suppressed the Jesuit order because they have been implemented in political maneuvering and economic exploitation of that time frame. During the 18th Century, many secret societies have broken their veil of secrecy and let themselves known to the world such as Freemasonry and Rosecrucianism. These societies have actually been around a lot longer before they were "officially" recognized. Back in the Dark Ages, mind you, the Catholic Church was notorious for burning heretics at the stake. But in the 1700's the Catholic Church no longer had that type of power.

The Order of the Illuminati was formed on May 1, 1776. Secret societies of that time formed alliances with one another. In 1782, the Illuminati formed an alliance with Freemasons and Martinists at the Congress of Wilhelmsbad. The Illuminati didn't just die out, it was suppressed by the Bavarian Government, who discovered a conspiracy within the order to overthrow the Church and Monarchy. Bare in mind that prior to the order's suppression in Bavaria, Illuminati lodges had been established in other areas of Europe; 33rd degree Freemason Albert Pike wrote about them his book "Historical Inquiries in Regards to the Grand Constitutions of 1786", as they were also mentioned in some of Ludwig von Beethoven's biographies (Beethoven was a known Illuminist). In the book "Proofs of a Conspiracy", written in 1798, John Robison points out the order's involvement in the French Revolution in 1789, yet the Illuminati was suppressed in 1785. Many Freemasons of that time were Illuminists, and it's perfectly accepted that French Freemasons played a major role in the French Revolution, such as Roseau, Robespierre and Voltaire.
so do you think that , despite the religious conception we could imagine, there still existing such an organisation running in the depths for the sake of economical management ?
SkepticalDefender

Pro

Now with the religious connections and stuff, I do believe there was a secret society a long time ago like the illuminatti. But first "selling your soul to the devil" you'd think there would be more famous people don't you? I find a new world order incredibly unrealistic, more of a movie then reality. Now I do understand there are connections and stuff, I see all that. The. There are the crazy people who find the tiniest things and yell illuminatti to the point where they really should just go omish. But in my opinion, all they are, are just conspiracy theories. Conspiracy theories are disigned to scare, intimidate and warn about dangers that are more then likely not even there. That's what a conspiracy theorist does, looks at the dark sides of great things that are just a spooky coincidence. The Freemasons have done way more then the illuminatti have if the illuminatti even still exists. I don't care if you believe in the illuminatti, but I can't stand people who don't trust the government as much as to not get vaccinations, that is crazy.
CyberOptics

Con

Excuse me but you mentioned earlier ' a spooky coincidence ' then how do you explain the triangle symbol with the eye on all the famous brands , games and movies? the american dollar with the illuminati symbol ? and the famous ' out of these difficult times , a new world order is the solution ' President George H.W. Bush at 1990.
there are a lot of evidence and not coincidence, you just have to look at watch dogs , and the satanic symbols that they are throwing in their game , do you think that such a prestigious and professional company like unicef will throw this only for money ?

oh come on.your argument is invalid .
SkepticalDefender

Pro

Let me remind you that
1) it's a triangle, we drew those in what? Kindergarten
2) the eye of Horris is a symbol of many groups not just this one satanic cult
If people really were to sell their soul to the devil there would be a lot more famous people
Honestly when you take a moment to think, it's just a shape, that didn't do anything to anyone. The reason I don't believe is exactly the reason I don't believe in God, because it does not have enough evidence to support it. Sufficent evidence would be a famous sober star going
"HEY EVERYONE, WE'RE A CULT AND WE ARE GOING TO TAKE OVER THE WORLD AND START A ONE WORLD GOVERNMENT!"
Correct me if I'm wrong but everyone I hear who makes a conspiracy theory about a singer or person they always seem to hate on that person
Don't put this EMINEM garbage in your ears, I don't like it so I call it satanic because not everyone has the same taste of music then me but I'll lie and tell everyone it is to scare them so they don't watch it.
CyberOptics

Con

well why don't we start by looking at palestin's conflict , how do you explain that ? do you really think that those innocent looking child represents a threat to you , american citizen ? these are called 'FAKE WARS' , charlie hebdo , that knew a huge controversy was the product of this satanic group that wanted to discredit the image of Islam. lets get back simply to the famous game called 'Resident evil 4 ', leon kennedy is attacking a religious group called' los illuminados' oh , what a coincidence you might think , from the biggest franchise capcom that is choosing such a random name . seriously , lets take things seriously, this religious group already existed and still existing and is controlling the hole world with its power. its a very well organised secret constitution running for the sake of money and evil. and here are some reasons why i think that they do exist ( and try avoiding them if you can ):
1-there were an update on the Simpsons game on the iphone where there is the eye of horus and pepole wearing 'religous suites' geeting into some sort of a temple
2- all the industrial music is marked with the triangle signs
3-the 666 symbole on the monster energzing bottle in a different language

Wake up pepole, and take time to look at little things.
SkepticalDefender

Pro

The monster thing? That's really you're argument? An old crazy christian women on youtube? I always hear satanic this satanic that. Become omish if you're so scared. Are you unaware that the eye of Horris represents the Freemasons? The monster energy drink symbol is a claw. It's that simple, a claw, not a satanic cult ritual. I don't even drink energy drinks and I'm not being biased. But it seems you Christians will believe anything you hear, like god. You make fun of Santa claus, the tooth fairy, and Cupid, while believing in fairy tales yourself. The illuminatti is unrealistic. 666 is just a number. If I go to my math class and the answer is 666 I'm not going to freak out, OFFENSIVE! All you Christians say there are al lot of bad numbers.

And for some reason you can't pick one, people say 13,33,34,666 and more. That's all they are, numbers. Do you not think that it's more likely that people hide this stuff in their to mess with people's heads? Because if they do, IT REALLY WORKS! No you don't think its people hiding this stuff in their, it must be a satanic cult, right? That's really all their doing, putting this stuff in that, gets them MORE attention and publicity, more publicity=more money. And the more you give in to these crazy thoughts, the more money they will get, and if it does work, they'll keep doing it, if it doesn't work anymore, they will stop.
CyberOptics

Con

CyberOptics forfeited this round.
SkepticalDefender

Pro

Thank you
CyberOptics

Con

CyberOptics forfeited this round.
SkepticalDefender

Pro

SkepticalDefender forfeited this round.
Posted by Leo.Messi 1 year ago
Leo.Messi
is this currently or past?
and what does the bavarian ilunitasomething have to do with a new world order?
PS, there is no world order right now, only sovereign states.
Posted by Leo.Messi 1 year ago
Leo.Messi
lol
Posted by dsjpk5 1 year ago
dsjpk5
So why are you Con?
Vote Placed by salam.morcos 1 year ago
salam.morcos
CyberOpticsSkepticalDefenderTied
Reasons for voting decision: This was not a debate. Pro and Con arguing "I think this is true", the other saying "I don't think so". No one presented any facts. Both ff, so conduct was poor. spelling/grammar: tied no sources: tied.