whpon
WOLF.J

Do you belive in Malcom X (pro)(any means neccesary) or MLK Jr (con)(non violence)

whpon has forfeited round #2.
Updated: 2 weeks ago Status: Debating Period

whpon

Con

what are your thoughts
WOLF.J

Pro

Here are my thoughts.

I would say I'm a bit of both. To expand, on an online personality test i rated similar to gandhi, and he was someone who always turned the other cheek.

I believe (if) the odds are against you n you're unprepared then cowardice can be beneficial if you are great at mind games n psychological antagonism. Enemies tend to get fed up of the unpredictability and are infuriated that I'm not throwing the first punch even tho I'm causing trouble, but playing nice at the same time. Obviously it can backfire n i have no fwends but that's the cost of success in my eyes, ie it's lonely at the top.

I've only ever been in half a fight, got my glasses smashed in lol! Otherwise I'm the bully, because ya know bullies were victims first, so don't hate, just support n appreciate!
Posted by Smooosh 2 weeks ago
Smooosh
Malcom x was not pro violence, he just believed that if your enemy is willing to fight you and your not willing to fight, you may be doomed from the start.