Vickram
loveneet_bangar

Do you have the right to love?

loveneet_bangar

Vickram

Pro

Who would like to debate with me. It is a easy topic.

To start....
I think everyone has the right to love. It is a feeling inside you which makes you happy.
loveneet_bangar

Con

i have accepted ur challenge to ensure myself about the kind of love u r talking about
if its one-sided love than everyone can consider it to be their one of the fundamental right
but for other kinda love it may or it may not . let us consider an example here of a gay person . he can be in love with a guy who is not from his category,in that case he shall not enjoy this right because the ultimate end would be rejection and an act without redemption.
it implies to normal persons as well, if some guy loves a girl who is in relationship than that guy has no right to love her.
Vickram

Pro

The kind of love I am talking about anytime of love, do everyone have the right to any love.

I think everyone has the right to love, like if a guy likes a girl it was his wish to love or not and it is the girls wish to love or not as we'll. Love is not a rule or a forced thing it is can be in many kinds like one-sided or both sides. Love is what comes from everyone's heart it comes with our families or friends.

Love is really powerfull, I got to powerfull because to start it that person has to know if they have the right to love or why would they start love. Everyone loves their families because they know they have the right to love them, it is everyone's right if they want to love but it is the other persons wish if they want to love back or not.
loveneet_bangar

Con

U r right explicitly but i don't agree with u completely
Vickram

Pro

We'll..... I am pretty sure you will also love someone, why else would you love unless you have the right to.
Like someone buyers a pen because they have the right to because it is their money. Which is the same as someone loving someone because they have the right to, it is their feeling if they want to love.

In this world there is not even on person who doesn't love someone. Maybe their parents. Everyone has the right to love anyone.
loveneet_bangar

Con

loveneet_bangar forfeited this round.
Vickram

Pro

I think everyone has the right to love it is a feeling from inside you. There are lots of things love won in. It is the worlds powerfulest feeling everyone gets and people do anything to make love success.
loveneet_bangar

Con

you are comparing the eternity of love with materialistic objects such as pen.we can't buy or implement love,its only the internal feeling that resides in someone's heart but it doesn't implies that if u are having feeling for someone,u can't expect the same from other side as well.
Vickram

Pro

I do understand what you mean but even though you can't buy it it is a feeling which you get if you want. Like you want to love you can love, people can't force you to love you have the right to love. Love can't be forced. That is what I mean.

Feelings are what you get you don't get forced to be sad or happy it is a feeling, same with love.

Vote for Pro and have the right to love!!!!!!! :)
loveneet_bangar

Con

in this very concluding round i wants to convey that u can't implement love on someone. rights shall be enjoyed without harming others.
voters i don't beg for votes but i plead you to scrutinize this debate and cast your votes accordingly.its not too lengthy
thank you
Vote Placed by Krazzy_Player 3 years ago
Krazzy_Player
Vickramloveneet_bangarTied
Reasons for voting decision: Convincing arguments by Con but lost conduct for forfeiting a round.