AmeliaFausty
ifaust

Do you like being a twin?

AmeliaFausty

Pro

Do you like being a twin?
ifaust

Con

You get treated different by teachers. Sometimes you could get introuble for something your twin got introuble for.
AmeliaFausty

Pro

I think that if we weren't twins, and there would only be one of us, we would get a lot more than we do now. We would have a lot of the things we wanted by now. It's just the money. It costs a lot to buy two things everytime you want to buy one thing.
ifaust

Con

ifaust forfeited this round.
AmeliaFausty

Pro

Keep forfeiting. I'm done with this debate.
ifaust

Con

Being a twin is also good in ways. You get double the stuff and your NEVER alone. Cool your bean woman.
AmeliaFausty

Pro

Torvald, stay out of our business. I can't take you seriously on a debate when you can't spell things right.
And don't say, "This is on the Internet and a debate, I can do whatever I want."
I don't care!
You're annoying!
ifaust

Con

ifaust forfeited this round.
AmeliaFausty

Pro

AmeliaFausty forfeited this round.
ifaust

Con

ifaust forfeited this round.
Posted by Torvald 4 years ago
Torvald
Whoa...double forfeit between the Pro and the Con...

The fact that you both joined five days ago, and since, have neither done really anything with your accounts, both are illiterate and irrational, and both are now forfeiting your whole two debates greatly supports the thought that not only might you be trolls, you might be...the same troll...
Posted by Torvald 4 years ago
Torvald
Wait. Seriously? You devoted your entire fourth round to angrily criticize me, and complain about my spelling? You must be really banking on the hopes for that forfeiture default, which you might've gotten, had you not done that. It's just occurred to me, you might be a child. Sorry if you are, and I've been confusing and offending you. Well, sorry if I've confused and offended you even if you're eighty-four. Or something in between the two. If you're over eighty-four, you're probably dead, and if not, won't remember I've apologized anyway, so it's pointless. May you always have a pair of shiny cuff-links!
Posted by Torvald 4 years ago
Torvald
You're being very rude! And you have no sway over me. Whatsoever. Newbie.
Posted by AmeliaFausty 4 years ago
AmeliaFausty
I honestly don't care for your opinion. So please keep it to yourself.
Posted by Torvald 4 years ago
Torvald
That it isn't my debate does not mean I cannot comment on it, especially in mirth. You must be new here.
Posted by AmeliaFausty 4 years ago
AmeliaFausty
Not your debate. Stay out of it.
Posted by Torvald 4 years ago
Torvald
You know what, assuming that this is not a single person, trolling, this is one twisted and weird debate. If, of course, my deductions are correct. It's a set of twins. Debating each other. About whether or not they like being twins. Possibly the weirdest debate I've seen on here. And I've debated Emospongebob.