Drcho666
SolonKR

Do you support trumps travel ban.

Drcho666 has forfeited round #2.
Updated: 1 year ago Status: Debating Period

Drcho666

Pro

I support the travel ban and this is why. Members of terrorist groups are trying to get in to the United States. They often sneak in as refugees. They come from countries like Syria, iraq, Sudan, and somolia. So we can not let these people come in if they are going to harm us. So the travel ban was placed for our own safety.
SolonKR

Con

I accept the challenge. Since Pro's opening was short, I'll leave my argument to the next round.

For now, I'll offer a more formal way to argue this: "Trump's Travel Ban Ought to Be Reinstated", with my opponent as Pro and me as Con. Pro is free to disregard this by saying so in the next round, but I think it provides some needed structure to the debate.

I look forward to this debate :)
Posted by Debating_Horse 8 months ago
Debating_Horse
I too support the ban! Keep those filthy refugees out of our country!
Posted by EggsAndSam 1 year ago
EggsAndSam
I hope that pro realizes that not a SINGLE terrorist attack in the United States was committed from a member from any of the 7 countries that were included in the immigration ban.