Do you think 2016 will be the end of the Kardashians?

I've always been heavily anti-Kardashian myself, but after reading an article on Bossip ( I'm really intrigued on whether they may fizzle out this year. Personally, I can't see it but I was just wondering if, perhaps a more 'celeb-knowledgable' person had a different standpoint!

The Kardashians are constantly dominating the headlines, whether it be from Katelyn Jenner to Kim and Kanye West, but I believe that 2016 will be the end of the Kardashian/Jenner Empire.

Cosmopolitan Magazine - First of all, the magazine sales of the Kardashians have been dropping. Cosmopolitan put "America"s first family" on the cover for its 50th anniversary in November, and though most believed that it would be a huge hit, sales tanked, sold roughly 50,000 fewer copies than usual selling number.

Kylie/Kim Rivalry - In history, we have seen family rivalries destroy empires, and that could possibly be what is happening to the Kardashians. The Kylie/Kim Rivalry has exploded over the Internet, with claims that "the youngest member of the clan is hell-bent on showing up her older sister however and whenever possible." With such intense rivalries such as theirs, it will not be long before the empire is in ruins.

I Am Cait - After Bruce Jenner became Katelyn Jenner, he created a show I Am Cait, which had horrible television show ratings. According to, "The show"s second episode drew roughly half the audience of the premiere, which had 2.7 million viewers, according to Entertainment Weekly. Forbes reports that the third episode dwindled to 1.19 million viewers and there"s nothing to indicate that Sunday night"s episode, the series" fifth, fared any better."

Kris Jenner - The Monarch of the Kardashian Empire destroying the empire from her horrible life decisions, and to give one example of how she is constantly destroying the empire is how she is copycatting her own daughter Kim. ""Kim hates her copycat mom," said a source to Star. "It"s one thing for mothers and daughters to share clothes. It"s quite another for a mom to mimic her daughter"s style, her sexy brand and even her life choices!"" If Kris gets destructive enough, who knows what will happen in the future.

Posted by Shame 9 months ago
Well giving them this sort of attention might just be the thing that keeps them alive.