FunAtmosphere
mumble326

Do you think 9/11 was an inside job?

FunAtmosphere

Pro

I personally believe 9/11 was an inside job, so that the American government could have a serious and believable reason for going into Iraq.

I would love to know what you think on the subject.
mumble326

Con

It's hard to even say that 9/11 was an inside job. Why would the American government (or any government ) harm their own people. And " going to iraq" was justified ... It was a war on terrror it was the only response to terror . You don't just sit there
and take violence and go away quietly. But that was not the only reason USA went to iraq, it was to disposes Iraq of weapons of mass destruction and this was supported by many of the other countries around the world ... Over 36 countries supported the invasion and therefore this is justified .
FunAtmosphere

Pro

FunAtmosphere forfeited this round.
mumble326

Con

since you don't give me a counter argument I'm going go on with my argument . 911 was never an inside job as you have no evidence whatsoever to claim it was an inside job remember no one claimed responsibility for itbut you do have propaganda and that's clearly what you've used to start this topicsocial media and other things seem to indicate that US is now very bad regardless of how many times I try to fix the world and how many times I try to help everyone seems to take the negative out of it they may have gone and couldn't contain intentions and things may have gone wrong but he'd my words America is a good country they're trying to help and we should we shouldnt condemn them for trying to help. 911 was an incident do you think America that tries to save citizens around the world would hurt and kill their own citizens and hurt their own country, I think not ... America would never hurt their citizens
FunAtmosphere

Pro

FunAtmosphere forfeited this round.
mumble326

Con

No response is given yet again so I shall not reply
FunAtmosphere

Pro

FunAtmosphere forfeited this round.
mumble326

Con

mumble326 forfeited this round.
FunAtmosphere

Pro

FunAtmosphere forfeited this round.
mumble326

Con

mumble326 forfeited this round.
Posted by numberwang 2 years ago
numberwang
Haha this would be way too easy to snipe. Doesn't even mention afghanistan.
Posted by Ragnar 2 years ago
Ragnar
Not even worth sniping...