Shood
Aliens_are_REALZ

Do you think Aliens Exist?

Shood

Con

If aliens are Real why is it that They aren't here, Right now?
Aliens_are_REALZ

Pro

It etheir they aren't here because there to lazy or they don't have the technolgy to explore space

Shood

Con

Your a Scrub.
Aliens_are_REALZ

Pro

There are thousands of Galaxys out there, and do you expect there to be no other elifeforms out there.
Shood

Con

I'm not Saying that. I think that there is life out there. I don't think that there has been any on our planet.
Aliens_are_REALZ

Pro

You do know that you have to post arguments right
Posted by really12 2 years ago
really12
I have reason to believe that this is a troll debate, just look at their rebuttals as well as the date their profiles were made and when they were last online.
Posted by really12 2 years ago
really12
Besides this debate is invalid as its title is "Do you think Aliens Exist", you cannot debate on what another individual thinks for two reasons:

A. No one has the right to question or dictate what another individual thinks or believes in.

B. One cannot debate another's beliefs or thoughts as they are merely their beliefs and thoughts alone even if they are erroneous.
Posted by really12 2 years ago
really12
Who's to say that aliens aren't here right now? If there haven't been any on earth then why are people across the globe constantly claiming to have been abducted? With strong evidence also. Additionally, with my previous insinuation that people across the globe are constantly claiming to have been abducted, who's to say that there aren't aliens on earth abducting people in this current moment?

Plus, the debate was "do you think aliens exist?" by the instigator clearly admitting that they believe that there are other life forms out there in the midst of space (which I believe there are), they are thusly making their argument redundant.
Posted by dsjpk5 2 years ago
dsjpk5
I can prove aliens exist!
Posted by Aliens_are_REALZ 2 years ago
Aliens_are_REALZ
Whoa this Shood kid is dumb to not believe in aliens