Feetis6969
frankfurter50

Do you think John is hot?

Feetis6969

Pro

I think john is toooo hoot i want his big 🅱A039;enis on my 🅱A039;uusy.
frankfurter50

Con

I don't know who John is, I don't care, I'm sure he's not hot, and you have a sick and twisted mind for only thinking about relationships in terms of sex. You are a sad person with sad ideologies and you are going to lose this debate, not because the judges are biased, but simply because the judges are smart people.

I await your votes, judges. Please, do not take this debate seriously. It is disgusting and I'm the obvious choice.
Posted by frankfurter50 6 months ago
frankfurter50
What ARE you?
Posted by Feetis6969 6 months ago
Feetis6969
IN CONGRESS, JULY 4, 1776
The unanimous Declaration of the thirteen united States of America
When in the Course of human events it becomes necessary for one people to dissolve the political bands which have connected them with another and to assume among the powers of the earth, the separate and equal station to which the Laws of Nature and of Nature's God entitle them, a decent respect to the opinions of mankind requires that they should declare the causes which impel them to the separation.

We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness. " That to secure these rights, Governments are instituted among Men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed, " That whenever any Form of Government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the Right of the People to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new Government, laying its foundation on such principles and organizing its powers in such form, as to them shall seem most likely to effect their Safety and Happiness. Prudence, indeed, will dictate that Governments long established should not be changed for light and transient causes; and accordingly all experience hath shewn that mankind are more disposed to suffer, while evils are sufferable than to right themselves by abolishing the forms to which they are accustomed. But when a long train of abuses and usurpations, pursuing invariably the same Object evinces a design to reduce them under absolute Despotism, it is their right, it is their duty, to throw off such Government, and to provide new Guards for their future security. " Such has been the patient sufferance of these Colonies; and such is now the necessity which constrains them to alter their former Systems of Government. The history of the present King of Great Britain is a history of repeated injuries and usurpations, all having in
Posted by frankfurter50 6 months ago
frankfurter50
I think I win, though.
Posted by frankfurter50 6 months ago
frankfurter50
I think I win, though.
Posted by Nd2400 6 months ago
Nd2400
Oh wow have over 5 months to vote lol. This is the first
Posted by Nd2400 6 months ago
Nd2400
This isn't a real debate... This is a question and nothing more... If you wanted it to be a debate have mire rounds in this one and tell us why John is so hot, and tell is who he is. Otherwise this was just a question not a debate...
Posted by frankfurter50 6 months ago
frankfurter50
True.
Posted by icebeartheawesome 6 months ago
icebeartheawesome
Who the hell is John?