Do you think alligators are a problem?

Alawia67 has forfeited round #2.

We all hear about alligators, and how they sometimes attack people. A lot of people died because of them, and the last one that I heard about was in Orlando, FL. Last month, Lane Graves, who is 2yrs old, have been killed by an alligator when he was with his family in Walt Disney. So, for me as a resident of Florida state, which has over than 1.25 million alligators, I really would like this problem to be solved, and not just in Florida; in each state that has alligators or other kinds of alligators like crocodiles. Now, let's discuses if there are some ways that can help people to avoid this problem.

On survey monkey website I saw two good ways that government can do to solve or avoid this problem. These are:
1- To put radar + color lights with whistles on the area where there are alligators. How it works? Color lights turn when there are alligators in the area while whistles turn on when alligators attack people.
2- To put fence and asphalt with any substance that alligators hate. How it works? Government should put fence to prevent people from going to the area where they are alligators, and they should put asphalt behind the fence to prevent alligators from coming to the people's area.

I know they cost so much, but let's try to do them; to save people's lives! let's try at least only in the places where the people usually go.
At the end, I would like to see if you think her ways can work. Also, I really would like to see if you have other ways that can help people.

It is true that there have been several attacks on humans by alligators. It is also true that we are trying to protect humans from alligators, which is a good thing. But the truth is, we humans are the problem. The alligators were there first, but then we moved into their habitat some time later. So it would be no surprise if they are angry at us for invading our home and building attractions in Florida such as Disney World. According to Wikipedia, alligators formed during the Paleocene epoch about 37 million years ago. Humans however, came to existence six to two million years ago. So alligators were alive long before humans were born. But these are just for different species of humans. Our species actually arrived about 200,000 years ago. We are so young compared to alligators! This also proves that we, not the alligators, are the problem. If people know that there are alligators living near a tourist attraction, why would it be built. It is all about profit. Money is all that matters.
Posted by kenikaobrien 3 months ago
Alligators have been on Earth for millions of years. I'm pretty sure your/we're the problem.
Posted by vi_spex 3 months ago
roll with it! then stab its eyes with a branch