JakeWoods
kcho

Do you think bullies deserve to die?

kcho has forfeited round #1.

JakeWoods

Con

Do you think bullies deserve to die? Many people die from suicide or school shootings because of it. What do you think should happen to a bully?
Posted by Capitalistslave 9 months ago
Capitalistslave
If all you're doing is asking a question, this should have been put in the forums.

It doesn't seem clear that you're taking a side, so that's why this doesn't seem like a debate.
Posted by BMHTheGreat 9 months ago
BMHTheGreat
Are you con against bullies death? You believe bullies deserve to live? Not judging you, just asking for clarification.
Posted by WWWestfall 9 months ago
WWWestfall
Bullying is human nature. It builds character. The problems really started when schools made it impossible for students to defend themselves once they had taken enough. Fighting is also good for personal development. It also builds character.

Usually, once you show you will and can fight, things become different. The problems with escalation are more a result of lack of character and honor. I have swung on several people I knew I could not beat, but it was a bonding process. Afterwards, I knew I could count on most of them if I ever needed them.

If bullies deserve to die then so do politicians, business men, actors, teachers, brothers, sisters.....
And people wonder why I want them to blow it all up...