classiccupcakes
shedevil

Do you think gay marriage should be aloud?

classiccupcakes

classiccupcakes

Pro

I think it should be because if you love each other why does it matter if your the same sex? Its really none of our business. Its not like they are bothering us...are they?
shedevil

Con

I dont think so because its not politically apropriate! If you are christian it is against our morals to be gay.
classiccupcakes

Pro

Yeah but not all christians are like that, I happen to know a lot that are for gay marriage.
shedevil

Con

Well then they shouldn't be Christian, because it is against all moral rights of Christianity.
classiccupcakes

Pro

You can still be Christian and believe in gay marriage, Its not like they are going to hell if they believe in gay marriage. What would be another reason why you think its so "Wrong"
shedevil

Con

For some people it;s disturbing, some families don't want their young children experiencing that kind of thing and it's not christian!
classiccupcakes

Pro

Thats only your opinion! Just because its gross...People think that your just born gay and other people think you can change.
shedevil

Con

Yes, cuz god says "HEY, YOU, I want you to be made fun of and non- christian. Be disgusting and love some one of the same-sex
classiccupcakes

Pro

Oh my gosh, what is wrong with you. You know people think that family is more important. If you grow up and have a child that turns out to be gay....what would you do? make fun of your own child or except them for who he/she is?
shedevil

Con

I would do neither, first i would be disappointed that he/she was being against her morals, and i would do what my dad would do, let you live here till your 18, then your life is yours, not mine, but i can't except that your gay, sorry. Till then i'll talk to you and get you what you NEED. I could say many more things, but there is no more rounds or you to debate me, so I'll end it there.
Posted by LadyLover123 2 years ago
LadyLover123
I definitely think that gay marriage should be aloud because if it's silent then how will people possibly know how sexy and gay you are?
Posted by LuckyStars 3 years ago
LuckyStars
I'd love to debate both of you on this.
Vote Placed by Seeginomikata 3 years ago
Seeginomikata
classiccupcakesshedevilTied
Reasons for voting decision: Pro case seemed to based on arguments for civil rights. Con argument was that some people of a particular religion do not accept it, therefore it cannot be allowed. If I remember correctly, it is not in the power of government to regulate morality, much less on a religious basis, since we are talking about a modern secular society.
Vote Placed by imabench 3 years ago
imabench
classiccupcakesshedevilTied
Reasons for voting decision: while both sides gave some remarkably stupid arguments for their side, con absolutely went complete idiot in round 4, so i will give points to pro for that