AngryRant
DebatevDebate

Do you think gay people are born that way (in genetics)

AngryRant

Pro

I think it's preference. Some people like chocolate,some people don't.
DebatevDebate

Con

From what I have seen in the first post, you think that gay men/women are NOT born that way. I would like to disagree. I strongly believe that there is a such thing as "gay genes". I will explain what I am talking about so that EVERYONE will understand it.

Genetics are what make us unique. We have our own style, personality, thoughts, feelings, etc. Genes are what help shape this. We also inherit specific traits from genes. Hair and eye color, skin color, gender, etc. However, it was also discovered that INTERNAL traits come from genes as well; The trait of LEADERSHIP specifically. Let's go back to the "gay genes" belief for a moment. If there is a LEADERSHIP gene that influences the individual to take charge, is it plausible that there are GAY genes that influence the sexual nature of individuals who possess them? I think it is.

So, in response to your first post, YES. I think gay people ARE born gay through genetics.
AngryRant

Pro

AngryRant forfeited this round.
DebatevDebate

Con

DebatevDebate forfeited this round.
AngryRant

Pro

AngryRant forfeited this round.
DebatevDebate

Con

DebatevDebate forfeited this round.
AngryRant

Pro

AngryRant forfeited this round.
DebatevDebate

Con

DebatevDebate forfeited this round.
AngryRant

Pro

AngryRant forfeited this round.
DebatevDebate

Con

DebatevDebate forfeited this round.
Posted by CasperD 1 year ago
CasperD
addressing the individual who believes sexual orientation is a choice, i ask you this.. when was the moment you sat down and decided that you like girls, not boys? chances are, you never did. Perhaps for some folks they really can choose there preference, but for me like most other straight folks at least i know, we never choose to be straight, we just are.