Kohei
pixiegurl

Do you think high school students should get homeworks everyday?

Kohei

Con

I don't think homeworks really effect to our education. I think homework should be given for only mportant parts in our classes not for eveything.
pixiegurl

Pro

maybe high school student should get many homeworks. i mean, yeah, it's absolutely boring but we can take the bright side. homeworks mean more practice in some studies, it makes you perfect and also, homeworks could make you a better organizer like, if you have a tight schedule, you have to re-arrange your schedule and you know what to do. and homeworks make you being responsible on anything because homeworks are something you should do and you have to do it, wheter you are busy or not. doing homeworks means you are doing your responsibilities.
Kohei

Con

I think so too but you know sometimes homework robs our time to sleep or more kind of healthy things. I know the homework is not gonna be bad for our future but if we think healthy way, its gonna be bad sometimes, isnt it?
pixiegurl

Pro

yes, it will affect our health. but we don't have to do our homework too serious. i mean, working all the time with no foods and rests? it's impossible, because people will not continuing their homeworks if they are tired. people will take a rest and get the foods if it's necessary to them and teachers wouldn't give us a job that we cannot solve.
Kohei

Con

Thank you for your oppinion, your oppinion is helpful to think back about our homework. Thank you for posting me I got new thinking about homework.
pixiegurl

Pro

well, alright then..