Rainyday2316
caelin11

Do you think mine craft Is a child's game

Started: 4/7/2015 Category: Games

Rainyday2316

Con

I belive Minecraft is not a child's game because it challenges the player to think and it helps with creativity it challanges the mind and you can create anything as long as your imagination is creative enough this is going to be a fun debate. I'm only a beginner so don't throw a machine gun of facts into my face please.
caelin11

Pro

Minecraft is a child's game as it revolves around building and dressing up a virtual character. Most adults will not have enough time to fo that. It also says 4+ on the AppStore, which means it's simple enough for a child to play, which will most likely not challenge an adult brain.
Rainyday2316

Con

I belive Minecraft can be an adults game if they had enough time to play it challenges the mind and let's you create whatever you can think of depending on what you make it takes a lot of planning some people have built a bunch of amazeing things like full scale city's up to date city's as in the streets are there buildings etc
caelin11

Pro

There are no challenges in the game, and it's very repetitive. It does not encourage logical thinking, as well as the fact that many children play it. There are hardly any adult players as the game is very easy and not challenging.
Rainyday2316

Con

The game is challangeing as long as you aren't playing creative also yes lots of kids play it but again there has been people makeing huge city's and different things made of the blocks yes it may not seem hard or challangeing but it can be depending on how you think if you try hard enough and with lots of planning you can make almost anything you can put your mind to
caelin11

Pro

Planning virtual buildings doesn't excercise your mind at all. It's simple, and just requires a bit of creativity.
Rainyday2316

Con

You have obviously given up on this debate yes it is virtual building but you see you have to gather the right material and other such things you see Minecraft is a game but it is easy to get because it can be for kids but it can be for adults to like some you tubers markiplier yamimash ect all play the game tiny turtle and little lizard have huge serious of Minecraft and they have taken a long time to build so I belive Minecraft isn't a child's game
caelin11

Pro

First of all, I have not given up, your statements are just very simple. It's a child game as it was originally made for children.
Posted by PowerPikachu21 1 year ago
PowerPikachu21
*once you die, you get kicked out from the world
Posted by PowerPikachu21 1 year ago
PowerPikachu21
Minecraft is for all ages. Also, I feel like both Pro and Con were just repeating themselves. Minecraft can give you challenges; there's a difficulty setting, as well as a hardcore mode, where you have 1 life. Once you due, you get kicked out of that world. And without a mod, you can't craft much, aside from wood, tools, bread... yeah. There are adults that play Minecraft, though. There's Markiplier, FireBoy116 (I think that's his username. It's been months since I watched his videos), and SkyDoesMinecraft. I'm actually about to go in depth on how Minecraft can indeed challenge your mind. If you want to challenge me, go ahead. (Here's two words on why Minecraft can challenge your mind: Redstone Contraptions)
Posted by footballchris561 2 years ago
footballchris561
I have played Minecraft. it is not challenging to begin with on survival mode but most people don't even play that mode instead playing creative where they cant die and they can fly and spawn any object they want. There is nothing challenging about that. It does not encourage logical thinking. There is no challenge and is actually just pretty repetitive.