Miv_Tu
Valar_Dohaeris

DoTA 1 & 2 is better than League of Legends. PROVE ME WRONG.

Valar_Dohaeris
Started: 1/7/2015 Category: Games

Miv_Tu

Con

The reason why DoTA 1 & 2 are better than League is because it is essentially catering to those who give a sh!t about skill. The game, in and of itself, does not cater to the casual player. Rather, the game demands a certain respect for strategy, tactics, and deception. LoL is simply a straight forward game which incorporated elements of DoTA 1. Pendragon, the traitor forum moderator, sought to make his own mark on the world of MOBA gaming. The progeny of his own jealous afflictions, via the works of Guinsoo & IceFrog, created what you see as LoL. And what a mark he has made. Indeed, League of Legends apparently boasts a larger base of players. APPARENTLY. However, like anything in the real world, the masses are never the ones who truly know what it is to rule.
Miv_Tu

Con

You accept DoTA 1 & 2 are vastly superior platforms for the discerning MOBA gamer? What are you accepting?
Valar_Dohaeris

Pro

I accepted the debate, not the resolution at hand.

I win this debate via it being de facto defeated by my contender. If you notice the topic its DOTA is better than LOL. My contender is Con meaning he is affirming that LOL is better than DOTA or he is against the proposition that DOTA is better than leagues.

As you could see from his first round, he actually defended that DOTA is better than leagues negating his on resolution which is dota is not as good as leagues.

C)

He negated his affirmation for me and concedes that DOTA is better than leagues.

Vote pro
Miv_Tu

Con

My negation, of my own affirmation does not implicate you as being immune to providing a response towards the point of view being asked. Any RATIONAL person would see the first argument and understand the position, in which, the person (who, in fact, created this debate), has taken. REGARDLESS of if he mistakenly (as it was his first time posting anything on debate.org) labeled himself in conflict to the original prompt, the point still stands, and again, a rational person will argue the counter point to the first, and original, argument.
Valar_Dohaeris

Pro

The only thing I have to do is state Dota is better than leagues, since you agreed with me and made a case for it. You concede the point and agree to the resolution.

Vote con
Posted by Miv_Tu 2 years ago
Miv_Tu
Again further falsifying claims to make a point. Why don't you come out and admit scruples about you actually being a LoL fan boy.
Posted by 16kadams 2 years ago
16kadams
miv = Rager who sends hate mail to a kid to compensate for micropenis
Vote Placed by mir9 2 years ago
mir9
Miv_TuValar_DohaerisTied
Reasons for voting decision: smart but i like league better
Vote Placed by Tweka 2 years ago
Tweka
Miv_TuValar_DohaerisTied
Reasons for voting decision: Con is arguing in favour of Pro.
Vote Placed by 16kadams 2 years ago
16kadams
Miv_TuValar_DohaerisTied
Reasons for voting decision: Pretty much offers no argument. Noob. Pro at least offered some sh!t to back up his opinion, so he wins. All points given to pro due to an offensive message I received, "You're a faggot". It seems as though a 28 year old man is less mature than someone 10 years younger than him, and merely resorts to personal attacks rather than proving that my reason for voting was incorrect.