horselover99
irrational_madman

Doctor Who is better than Supernatural

Started: 6/1/2014 Category: TV

horselover99

Pro

First of all, I do love both of the shows but I think Doctor Who is better for several reasons.
1) The Supernatural plot has thinned out. At first the show had one plot, then the next season it changed, changed again the next season, and so on. Doctor who, however, never started out with a specific plot, meaning it doesnt have to follow one specific idea.

2) Doctor Who is very continous. There are references in the show everywhere to past seasons or past episodes, making it very fun to rewatch episodes to pick up references you were oblivious to before. While Supernatural does this a little, it does not do it quite as much.

3) Doctor Who is always new and exciting. The show has a brillant way to refresh itself and re-interest viewers every few seasons: regeneration. It prevents the show from getting boring and can help it last several seasons without getting monotonous. Supernatural is also good in this respect but there is only so much new material after nine seasons.

4) Season finales. While in Doctor Who, most of the season finales are new and exciting, in Supernatural it is almost always Sam or Dean dying. Or something to that respect.
horselover99

Pro

Please don't waste my time if you're going to be like that. I would like to have an honest, friendly debate and I really don't appreciate you saying that I am happy, as much of a compliment as that is. I also thought I should let you know that "gay" is not an insult, nor has it ever been. Here are two actual definitions of gay:
  1. merry: full of light-heartedness and merriment
  2. bright in color: brightly colored

So I don't know if you are trying to say I'm exceedingly happy or that I'm brightly colored but as far as I'm concered, neither is an insult. However, this website is for debates, not compliments, so please take your complimennts elsewhere and if you would like to have an actualy debate, my statements for you to refute are above.

irrational_madman

Con

irrational_madman forfeited this round.
horselover99

Pro

horselover99 forfeited this round.
irrational_madman

Con

irrational_madman forfeited this round.